Chapter 5 (nsfw)

You let out a small scream. As Armin starts to bounce you up and down his cock. He's now wild. With a crazy look in his eyes. He doesn't even seem to notice that he broke the bed. All he seems to care about right now is fucking you.

You moan and he growls as your head falls back in pleasure. He's so rough with you that you know some scratch marks could be left.

"Oh my God, Armin" you cry.

"You asked for rough. You asked me to not hold back," He says.

You're so close to cumming again and you can feel your pussy tighten on his cock.

Armin reaches between you both and starts to rub your clit. Going hard and fast.

You gasp, as you go over the edge. But he doesn't stop there. You are still cumming, when he pulls out and flips you over your stomach now on the bed. He slides back inside and grips your hair from the back pulling it hard.

He leans down and bites your left shudder, giving it a kiss right after. To help soothe the pain.

He starts to smack your ass. And you squirm. He keeps on smacking it as you move around his cock.

"I want the pussy on my face" Armin says as he pulls his cock out and grabs your ass making you arch.

He leans down and covers your cunt with his mouth as he eats you out. You cry into the pillow. Trying to keep quiet, so you don't wake the kids. He rubs your pussy from behind making you feel amazing.

You push your ass back. Trying to get more friction. He claims your body. Sucking on your clit until your pussy starts to push out all those sweet juices.

Armin's obsession with is out of control now, and all he can think and see is you.

You end up cumming two more times before your legs go weak. And you fall flat on the bed. But Armin is still horny. He fucks you while you lay down. Sliding in and out of your pussy. As he talks dirty in your ear.

He finally cums like this now being satisfied. And Armin rolls over on the bed next to you.

"God Armin, that was good" you say to him.

"Are you okay y/n?" He asks. Scared that maybe he pushed you too far. 

"I'm okay baby" you say as you move a little to give him a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you" he tells you.

"I love you too" you say back.

—————
Hey guys so I'm back from my break! My tiktok  sadly got deleted so now I'm without a tiktok but I will be posting my edits on my editing acc @caaepp on Instagram. Thank you guys sm for all the love on this story. Next chapter will be the last chapter ❤️