Epilogue (slight nsfw) 

Chapter 6

*This is an epilogue to my short story! Thank you guys sm for all the reads and love. More stories will be coming soon so make sure to follow to stay along ❤️*

Epilogue

*one year later*

   You're in the kitchen waiting for Armin to get home as you cook up dinner for you and the kids. The kids are upstairs taking their baths.

The past year has been amazing, Armin now has times where he is sweet in the bedroom but also times where is a crazy monster that just wants to make you cum. In the past year you guys have fucked on the tables, in the showers, against the walls...

You hear the door open and Armin walks in. He's wearing this uniform. And you can tell he has had a long day. Armin comes up from behind and wraps his arms around you, kissing the side of your face. Your body melts into him as he trails light kisses down your neck. 

"Are you hungry?" You ask, stirring the pot.

"Yes, but not for food."

You laugh at that.

"Turn off the stove" Armin says and you do.

He then turns you in his arms so you're now facing him. And he kisses you. The kiss is hot and passionate. Armin starts to rub his erection through his pants onto you.

Armin moves you and lifts you up. So now you're on the kitchen island.

Armin starts pulling off your dress trying to get at your body.

When you're naked on the island he just stops and looks at you.

"You're so beautiful (y/n)" he tells you.

He kisses you once more and you both make love of the kitchen island. Enjoying each other's bodies.

THE END
————————

Thank you guys for reading and voting and following!! I love you guys sm. Make sure to also follow my Instagram @caaepp for anime edits. Bye and have a great day ❤️