Chapter 3 (nsfw)

Chapter 3

"God, baby I miss you", is what you hear as your husband Armin kisses your neck. You're in bed and there's barely any light in the room. The kids are already put to sleep.

You feel Armin's hands running all over your body, you breathe in his ocean scent missing it. You wrap your arms around him and pull him close for a hug around his upper body.

Armin pulls back so he can look down at you.

His deep blue eyes are intense, making you instantly wet between my legs. He has that hungry look in his eyes but doesn't act on it. You try to touch him but his and are on you Wrist stopping you from touching him fully, like you want to do.

"Armin" you say in an annoyed tone. You try to push against his weight, but he has you basically pinned to the bed.

"I don't want you touching me right now," he grunts out, before he starts to kiss you again.

His kisses are hard and hungry. He takes a few deep breaths between kissing like he's trying to get himself under control.

He grabs for the shirt you're wearing, ripping it easily from your body and tossing it to the floor.

His breathing is heavy, his chest puffing in and out. He removes his hands from your wrist. But when you try to touch him he moves back. You're upset due to the fact that you just want to touch your husband. You want to feel your body next to his, you're desperate.

His eyes lock onto the spot between your legs.

"Armin, sweetie, please", you beg moving your hips knowing that his eyes are on your cunt.

He moves his hands and places them on your hips stopping you from moving them.

Armin then buries his head between your legs. He goes straight for your clit, sucking it into his mouth.

You cry out as he makes your cum. He licks you a few more times before pulling back.

"I love you so damn much, baby." He crawls over you, and you look up at him with heavy eyes filled with lust.

You then feel his big cock inside of you filling you up. You look up to see his jaw clench. And him trying to go slow.

Your mind is telling you just too open up your mouth and tell him to fuck you. But you don't because you don't want to push things. And you think. "Maybe he's just had a long day and needs to go slow"

You meet his thrusts, feeling pleasure course through you.

As you both cum he whispers sweet and soft things to you. Being gentle and kind with your body.

Moments later, you snuggle into him as you both fall asleep.

———-
Sorry this one is short, I will be posting two chapters today to make up for that shortness of them both. Please go and follow me and vote to help me out.