18

Wednesday 9 August 2023
Felix:
I woke up and got out of my bedroom and made sure no one was around and then I headed downstairs.
I sat on the sofa and looked down I was really bored I wanted to draw so I looked around for paper and pencils I started to draw I loved to draw.
Felix :
I finished and was bored so I drew a anime character from mha called dabi

Beck:
I woke up to the sun in my face and went downstairs to see Felix there
Soon everyone came downstairs
"I and Mark need to go to work" I said and we left

Felix:
Ugh I am absolutely bored I want to go out.
"So can I go out?" I say
"no" James said
"Why not dickhead?" I asked
"For that reason" Zach said
"Fine!" I scream

I walked upstairs and into the bathroom I sat in the bath and cried. I couldn't cut or hurt myself because they took all the sharp things and in return they gave me a rubber band to flick on my wrist or body.

I layed in the bath and turned on the water [this part is a suicide fail]
I then waited for the water to fill up once it got more then half way I heard the door try to open but by the time it did I was under all the water drowning.

Zach :
I heard water running but upstairs I ran to see the bathroom door closed I rushed in to see Felix trying to kill himself. I pulled him out and checked his pulse he was still breathing thankfully.

I picked him up and bring him downstairs the others looked shocked.
"what happened?" finn said
"he tried to drown himself" I said
He then woke up he was pale and coughing
"are you okay" I asked him and he pushed me away
"..." he didn't reply
After he was better and dry, beck and Mark walked through the door.

Felix stood up and walked to the stairs but before he went i asked him "you not having any food before bed?"
"..." he shook his head saying no and went to his bedroom.

Felix:
I opened the door to see my bed
I jumped into the bed and cried myself to sleep.

Beck :
"what happened?" I asked them
"Felix tried to drown himself today" quin said
"WHAT!" I shouted
I ran upstairs to his room that to see a wet faced boy in bed. I picked him up but he woke up and looked at me.
"put me down" he commanded
I put him down and he pulled the covers over his head
"you not hungry?" I asked
"no" he said

I stood up and walked out of his room and closed the door.

Felix:
I saw the time it was 23:58pm but that's when I heard taping at the window so I opened it to see 4 vampires. They climbed through the window to see me. One said "scream and we kill you"
"I don't care just kill me anyway" I replied to them
"oh" one said
A different one came behind me and bit my neck and sucked the blood.
"mhmmh sweet" he said

I stood there until the others opened my door they punched them and fought them.
"HE IS OURS GO TO HELL" Sebastian screamed I hated them all so I screamed
"I AM NO ONE'S LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE WHY CAN'T I GO OUT WITH YOU GUYS FOR A FUCKING SIMPLE WALK TO THE PARK OR SOMETHING FUCK OFF AND ALL OF YOU GO TO HELL!!!!"

I walked to my bed and crawled into it and cried but then...