4

Wednesday 9 August 2023

Felix :
As they all looked at me I continued to walk to college I went to my first lesson which was art and I drew a really nice picture
The teacher came up to me and showed the whole class.
The picture is mine I took it myself please don't take it.

The whole class was amazed of how I blended the colours but art was done and I had break next

The whole class was amazed of how I blended the colours but art was done and I had break next. But then someone came up to me
"Hey felix"
"Hi ?"
" I just wanted to say your really cute! "
"Aww thanks"
I heard some foot steps and it was them so I ran away and they saw, I then ran into a dead end shit!

"No where to go now" drake said
I looked at the wall and slid down it and pulled my hoodie over my knees and started to cry I would always wear baggy clothes. I saw one of them come closer they all scared me now and that my act was over I was back to my normal self. I put on an act to seem strong but I'm still weak and vulnerable, and anyone could take advantage of that.
"No" I screamed
"Huh?" Finn
I tried to get further away from them but I couldn't the wall was just there
"Stop please I don't need your help I'm fine" I say quietly
"SHUT UP" Sebastian
I cried even harder and had a blade in my pocket for safety and other things I cut my wrists until blood came up James noticed and went to me and ripped the blade out of my hand and picked me up he had a strong hold and muscles, I started to fall asleep as I was feeling faint.
James :
"Guys help he's losing a lot of blood" i said
They grabbed cloths from the bathroom and covered the wounds to slow down the blood, I put him in the spare room we always go to in school, and ran fast to the nurse and asked for supplies she gave them and I ran back and fixed Felix up. He was still asleep on the sofa.
A couple hours later
Drake :
I saw Felix asleep still so I put a blanket on him to keep warm.

So sorry for the cliffhanger