6

Wednesday 9 August 2023
If you guys forgot what they are here you go :
James : werewolf
Felix : human
Quin : switcher
Sebastian : vampire
Finn : werewolf
Drake : vampire

James :
Its so dark out and I am so hungry that I could go for a deer at the moment but then I senced a different smell. It was Felix what's he doing out so late?

Felix :
I know it was late and I didn't care my mum got so pissed at me because I wasn't eating much. I then looked at the full moon and thought it was so gorgeous that I took a picture of it.

After taking it the sky just fell darker by the minute

Drake :
I was looking for a old man to suck the blood out off when I smelled something rather tasty. Why the hell is Felix out so late?

Felix :
I got my phone out and it was 21:58 pm I just didn't care I could have been kidnapped but I still would not given two fucking shits if I were too. I hope the guys are out though, I feel slightly safe with them especially Quin I love how he can change into any animal.

Quin:
I was bored so I turned into a bird to fly around for a bit when I saw a boy? It's Felix why is he out?

Felix :
I saw a pretty blue bird flying and it made me smile I held my hand out to see if it would fly to my hand. Hoping it would fly to my hand. It looked like Quin I was hoping he would come to me.

Quin :
I saw that he had put his hands out so I flew to them and he smiled he went to pet me and I allowed him he smiled even bigger. I then flew off. It was him I allowed to stroke me if it was anyone else I would have killed them

Sebastian :
I walked fast to drink the blood of the old man I saw but then I smelt different blood. Felix? Why is he out?

Felix :
Ow I cut myself on what? I then saw the blood dripping from my hand.

Finn:
I smelt different blood and it was amazing I wanted it I needed it. It was Felix why?

Felix :
I then got some plasters out of my bag I had prepared just incase I didn't come back I then had the same thought can someone just take me away?
"hey if anyone is there just come and get me I don't care anymore"  I wish the guys would hear me if they were out. I then saw something at the edge of my eye. What the fuck?

Sebastian :
I rounded up the guys and we went closer to him. Quin had now turned into a human and so did James and Finn

Drake :
I went behind him and put my hand on his face so he didn't make a sound he looked a bit scared and I just said
"boo"
He jumped up in fright and we all laughed but he looked terrified

Felix :
They scared me and I didn't like it "did you have to scare me?" I say
"Sorry now why are you out so late?" Quin asked
"Just mum is annoying me and I have no where else to go, can I go home with you guys?" I hope they say yes, Sebastian opens his mouth "yes of course you can let's go" i follow them and I start to get tired and one of them notices "hey Felix you okay?" James asked I replied "yes im fine just a little tired my legs hurt" he looked at me and picked me up and he asked "this better?" I nod and fall asleep in his arms.
James :
Felix looked so tired so I picked him up and continued to walk with the guys until we got home.
I put him down but he whined and I picked him up again and he snuggled into me again, so I sat down on the sofa and he continued to sleep on me. That was until I needed the bathroom so I had to put him down, so I asked one of the guys to take him "hey could one of you hold him I need the bathroom" Quin walked over and took him and they cuddled on the sofa together until Quin felt tired too and turned into a fluffy big dog and wrapped up Felix so he wouldn't be cold, he then fell asleep cuddled with Felix as a big dog, the guys just looked and took pictures.
So sorry for the cliffhanger and I hope you like it