Chapter 1: Who Are You?

KUROKA POV

"Ahh~" I moaned as Kazuki pulled- no, he ripped my panties off and threw me on the bed.

"Kazu-kun... No... What if I don't want it?" I muttered as he grabbed my legs and forced them apart before sliding himself into me.

"I own you. This is mine. You are mine. Aren't you?" He said as he thrusted it into me. God I always wanted him to fuck me like the whore I am. I need him in me like that.

"Uh~ Kazuki... fuck!"

~~~

"Kazuki... fuck!" I cried as I finger fucked myself while holding a picture I took of him two weeks ago. Fuck... his abs look so good.

"I'm gonna cum Kazuki, I'm gonna cum!" I moaned out loud as I could almost hear his clear angelic voice say "Cum for daddy".

I creamed to the picture of him and sat there breathing heavily thinking about him. I miss him. I need to see him again. Vali told me I needed to meet him after he left his school which is what I think I'll do.

~~Timeskip: 2 Hours Later~~

It's time for him to get out of school but he's late... I need him to hurry up, I miss him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

There he is! Walking with some stupid blonde bitch..

KAZUKI POV:

"Asia, tell Issei that I'll need his help with training later on please? I had a premonition last night that we'd be in some serious danger." I told my beautiful blonde friend as she nodded cutely.

"I hope everything will be okay. I'm going to go find Issei and Rias now. Be safe and hurry back to the club please." Asia said softly as she pressed her soft, warm lips against my cheek.

I smiled and blushed sightly at her affection. I must have been too focused on watching Asia walk off because I bumped into some other student.

"Ah I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention

"Ah I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention. Are you okay?" I said, helping the girl pick up her bag.

My hand grazed hers when I was handing her bag to her and her face turned as red as a apple. "I- I- Thank you so much..." she muttered while darting her eyes away from me.

"It's nothing really. I should've been paying attention to where I was going. Hey are you a third year? Cause I don't see you in any of the classes on my hall." I asked, trying to further a conversation with her.

"I actually just transferred here. I'm a third year. I- uh, I'm kinda nervous being here. I get a lot of perverted stared and it makes me scared." She said nervously as she started to walk off slowly.

Feeling ushered to follow her, I kept a small distance but trailed her as she continued about the guys who gave her sick stares.

"I'm sorry they made uncomfortable. I'll protect you if you need it." I said and she stopped in her tracks. She turned to look at me and blushed immediately seeing my face.

"T-thank you. Can I ask you something?" She inquired, looking at me shyly.

"Only if I ask you something too." I responded casually.

"Can I cook for you?"

"Who are you?"

We both blurted our questions out at the same time and I could she was taken aback by what I said.

KUROKA POV

He doesn't remember me? He really doesn't fucking remember me? But.. we were supposed to be in love Kazuki.

"Uhm... My name is Kuroka and I uh- you actually saved me from being assaulted two years..." I said softly and his eyes bulged with surprise.

"What all do you remember?" He asked worriedly.

"You beat up the guys who were trying to touch me and then you sent me off. I recognized you immediately when I saw you.." I lied, hoping he'd believe my story.

I saw his body relax as he smiled at me. I could see he was more focused on his identity as a Hybrid rather than if I was lying or not.

"I'm sorry I forgot but I'm glad you're safe and healthy, Kuroka. Is this your house?" He asked pointing to the house I had been staying at to stalk him.

"Yes it's mine. Come in, I'll fix you something." I said nervously with a smile.

He hesitated but followed me inside. And then he said words I never thought he'd willingly say.

"Hey do you want to hang out with me this Saturday?"

A sadistic-like grin peered on my face for a split second before I gained my composure and turned to him.

"I'd be delighted to."

A/N: heads up the later chapters will be disturbing. you have been warned.