Chapter 2: Our First Date!

My vision is blurry and my stomach is churning. I feel dizzy and nauseous because of the smell of blood that's hitting my nostrils.

Where the fuck am I?

"You're handsome Kazuki.... So fucking handsome babyboy. I want you now." A female silhouette said in a deep voice. I could make out that it was female from the figure but her voice was so deep.

"Who are you?" I questioned weakly as I coughed up bile. The woman walked towards me slowly and I could see her.

She had a knife in her hand that was stained with blood and in her other hand it was the head of my best friend Asia.

"Who the fuck are you?" I cursed as tears fell from my eyes.

"It's me baby..."

Kuroka?!

~~~

"Wake up sleepyhead you're gonna be late for your date. Are you okay?" Asia said as she rubbed my shoulders. She looked worried but still tried to smile at me to reassure me.

I grabbed her by her waist and hugged her. "I love you. I thought you died or something. Are you okay?" I said, feeling relieved.

"I love you too, Kazu. You are going to be late though silly. Go get ready for your date. I'll be right here when you get back for the details." Asia said as she pressed her lips against my forehead and left my room.

Sighing to myself, I got up and decided to pick out some clothes for my "date" today. I picked out two tops from the closet. One was a OTF hoodie that I bought when I took a trip to America with Asia, and the other was a custom made hoodie that Asia knitted for me. I decided to take the OTF hoodie since a hoodie saying "A+K" wouldn't look to good on a "date" with this girl Kuroka.

 I decided to take the OTF hoodie since a hoodie saying "A+K" wouldn't look to good on a "date" with this girl Kuroka

Then I picked out some sweatpants that would match my hoodie.

And my favorite pair of shoes to go along with it

Then, after getting dressed up I went to the bathroom to freshen myself up

Then, after getting dressed up I went to the bathroom to freshen myself up. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed for about five minutes, rinsed my mouth with mouthwash and flossed my teeth.

"I wonder who you're getting all dressed up for. I have training because Rias hates me so can you tune in tomorrow?" Issei asked as he passed me in the hallway.

I was going to say yes but he just walked in his room without even waiting for  answer. Sometimes I feel like Issei wasn't meant to be born a human.

~~Two Hours Later~~

Kuroka told me to meet her at the bridge before we do anything on our hangout. I questioned it internally but I showed up nonetheless.

"Hey, Kazuki, I'm sorry I was running a bit late." I heard Kuroka's voice from behind. When I turned around I was met with Kuroka looking absolutely stunning.

"Wow Kuroka you are so gorgeous

"Wow Kuroka you are so gorgeous. You look so amazing." I said as I walked close to her to hug her. She accepted my hug quickly and latched onto me pretty tight.

"You smell so good." She said in a low, sexy voice. I blushed a bit and acted like I didn't hear what she said.

She sat there holding my waist for literally five minutes before I tapped her to tell her to let go.

She clearly has a lack of personal space or she doesn't get enough physical attention from her family.

"Where do you want to go first?" I asked as I thought of all the possible places we could go but her response surprised me.

"Nowhere but here... Haha, it's just nice to see the man who saved me again. We can stay here and just talk about everything that's happened since then." She said as her cheeks glowed a light shade of pink.

"Okay, that sounds cool too. So uh I have a job now as a store clerk and I also deliver pizzas sometimes. That's really it. Besides school, nothing has been really going on." I said.

"So you don't have any girlfriends? Or you're not seeing anybody right?" She asked while looking off. I think she has it bad for me...

"No I'm not seeing anybody right now. Are you?" I questioned.

I mean Kuroka looks like a nice girl and she seems pretty well organized. Maybe she isn't that bad for me to consider dating.

"No I don't find anybody attractive honestly unless it's- Uh actually nevermind  haha." She said quietly as she played with her hair.

I'll just ignore that for now.

I pulled out my phone and turned the camera on. I asked her to pose for me and she made a cute face and threw up the peace sign.

The next picture was a selfie with both of us in it and I had my arm wrapped around her neck and we both smiled but she had a very big visible blush.

The last picture was similar to the one before but this time I wanted to tease her and give a small kiss on the cheek. I could tell it affected her because her face was bright red in the picture.

"I'm going to post these on my page later." I remarked as she just nodded.

"It's starting to get kinda late, Kazuki. Can you walk me home?" She asked and to my surprise she was right. We got here at 5 PM and now it's 9 PM. How did time pass so fast when it's just been a few paragraphs since we got here? We'll never know I guess.

"Of course I'll take you home Kuroka. Let's go." I said as we started walking towards the direction of her home.

3rd Person POV:

Kazuki and Kuroka walked home together as Vali watched it unfold. Unbeknown to Kazuki, Kuroka will have Vali to set him up so he can fall deeper for Kuroka. 

He didn't know the disaster he was walking into when he first met her.

A/N: y'all try to predict what happens next chapter in the comments. also like i said before the story will get mighty disturbing later on.