Phone call

"Oi brat wake up and get off me

"Oi brat wake up and get off me." Katsuki grumbled sleepily, sadly the only response he got was his little sister snuggling his arm even more.

"SUMI WAKE THE F*CK UP!" Bakugou shouted and shook her off but still the 6 year old continued to sleep.

Bakugou yawned and sat up, he turned over to see Masumi's head and torso dangling of the bed, yet this awkward position ceased to wake the child up.

Since moving to U.A Katsuki had seemed to forgot just how heavy of a sleeper Masumi could be especially on a saturday morning even though it was already 10.00am.

"Right." Bakugou thought as he picked up Sumi and put her on his back the girl unconsciously nuzzled her head into Katsuki's neck which Katsuki would never admit he found cute.

He headed downstairs to the kitchen and since it was his turn to make breakfast he decided pancakes would be cool.

"Morning bakubro!" Kirshima came down in his manly Shark print PJ's, "Aww and little mini bakugou too sooo cute she's sleeping!" Kirshima had stars in his eyes.

"Shut up she's just a lazy brat that won't wake up." Bakugou snapped.

"Aww pokey pokey look her cheeks are so squishy!" Kirshima said poking Sumi's cheeks as she slept.

Bakugou just grunted and went back to mixing pancake batter which was quite hard considering  he had a 19kg kid on his back.

"Bakubro do you need help?" Kirshima proposed, Katsuki dropped the mixing bowl and gently passed Sumi to Kirishima.

"Mornin Kiri, morning bakugou." Kaminari yawned and walked sleepily into the room.

"Yea morning." Mina followed by a few of the girls.

They spotted Sumi softly snoring as Kirshima carried her like she was little koala bear.

"AWWWWWWWW!" A bunch of girls chorused.

"Shut up!" Bakugou threw the spoon he was holding at the cluster of them.

"Bakugou that wasn't very manly." Kirshima scolded.

"I'll help set the table." Iida said doing his choppy arms.

"I'll help too." Tsuyu decided.

The rest of them sat on the couch listening to the morning news or just lazing about waiting for the food to be ready.

"P-pancakes?" Sumi slowly woke up sniffing the air around her, She was on kirshima's lap on the couch.

"Gooooooood morning Mini bakugou!" Kirshima smiled and ruffled her hair.

"Kiri! Good morning!" Sumi smiled brightly back and rested her head back on his chest and gave him a hug.

"So pure!" Kirshima cried.