Lunch

After 1A had finished training it was time for lunch.

"Bye brat!" Bakugou yelled already walking out the door.

"Wait....wait up!" Masumi yelled trying to run after her brother.

"Bro don't just leave your sister behind." Kaminari teased walking next to the angry Blonde.

"Whatever..." bakugou said but was interrupted by something holding him back. He looked down to see his annoying little brat of a sister clinging onto his leg.

"Get of me." He said plainly shaking his leg.

"Don't leave me Nii-Chan!!!" She shouted at him.

"Walk FASTER NEXT TIME!" Katsuki yelled.

"NO! I'LL WALK HOW I WANT TO WALK!" She yelled louder gripping tighter onto his leg.

"Alright alright stop now" Kirshima said separating the two siblings.

"Katsu Carry me!" Masumi demanded.

"Wtf no! You are Six not Three!" Katsuki scoffed.

"I'll carry you!" Sero swooped in from behind and put the Little Bakugou on his shoulders.

"Yay!" She squealed and stuck her tounge out at her brother as he rolled his eyes.

The Bakusquad walked together to the dinning hall, as they walking Masumi decided to break into song.

"Forward March and here we go......"  Masumi sang and then looked over to Katsuki.

"What?" He growled.

"Finish of the song!" Masumi bounced up and down on Sero excitedly.

"Members of the Agency Bakugou...."  he mumbled angrily, blushing slightly.

"As we walk we sing this song~" Kirshima sang.

"Form a line as we go along~" Sero added as the Bakusquad formed a line behind Katsuki.

"You Idiots what are you doing!" Kastuki yelled but was ignored.

"Walking to the dining hall~" Kaminari sang

"Following Bakugou we all go~" Mina added.

They all laughed at their extended Bakusquad chant, finally they got to their table and sat down.

"Can one of you idiots watch Sumi?" Katsuki said standing up.

"I'll watch her but you have to get me some food too, a hamburger would be nice." Kaminari suggested.

"Sumi what do you want!" Katsuki asked his sibling.

"This place is so big!!!" Masumi's eyes widened looking around.

"SUMI!" He screamed.

"Katsu does that person have a TAIL!" Masumi was about to get out of her seat but was pulled back by Kaminari.

Katsuki sighs, "Spicy Ramen it is then." Then walked of the rest of them walking of to get their lunch too and it was only Masumi and Kaminari at the table.

"Kami?" Masumi asked.

"Yes sup!" Kaminari ruffled her hair.

"Why do you always...... look like that when you use your quirk?" Masumi asked.

"Well....urmm..you see..." Kaminari started.

"You look so stupid!" She laughed.

"Hey don't say that! It's just when I go over my wattage limit you know my brain just decides to not co-operate and boom short-circuits." Kaminari explained.

"Are you even listening Masumi?" He asked but when her turned to where Masumi was SUPPOSED to be sitting she was gone.

"So this is how die." Kaminari thought to himself, frantically looking under the table and around his place for where she could've gone to.

Meanwhile, Masumi had crawled under countless tables away from Kaminari and was looking for who knows what.

She was casually walking when she suddenly bumped into a leg.

"Ow!" She said falling on her butt.

"Oh urmm sorry." A voice said.

Masumi looked up and could see a tired looking purple haired boy looking down at her concerned.

"Are you ok?" He asked dropping his tray on a nearby table and helping her up, "are you lost?" He asked.

"You're.......YOU'RE HOSHI AREN'T YOU!" Masumi yelled jumping up and hoping from foot to foot.

"Hoshi?" Shinsou asked.

"Your first name is Hitoshi and your last name is Shinsou so I mushed them together!!! Do you not like it?" She asked.

"Urmmm....no I don't mind ..I guess ?" Shinsou mumbled.

"I saw you on T.V you're so cool! Your quirk is amazing OMG i can't believe you are REAL!" Masumi exclaimed excitedly.

"Oh? Really?" Shinsou said kneeling down to her level the lightest blush on his face.

"Yes yes! Your hair is so cool can I touch it!" Masumi was now smiling brightly.

"Sure I guess!" Shinsou said tiredly bending his head, but inside he was so freaking out, he had a fan?!

"Wow! It's so fluffy and soft!" Masumi said stroked his head.

...

"MASUMI AYUMI BAKUGOU!" A voice growled loudly.

The whole dining room went quiet, Masumi gulped and turned around only to see a beaten up Kaminari, a worried Kirishima and her possessed looking brother his eyes glowing red and his sharp teeth bared. Even Shinsou gulped but he didn't show his fear he simply stood up and turned to face him.

"I'm guessing this is your sister?" Shinsou said looking over to Masumi who was hiding behind his leg.

Katsuki ignored him and walked to where she was, "I TOLD YOU TO WAIT!"

".......oops?" She shrugged her shoulders.

"Oops indeed!" Katsuki snarled grabbing her by the ear, pulling her away, stomping.

"Ouch.. Nii-chan that hurts.... bai hoshi..oww Katsu stop!" She yelled whilst being pulled away with no mercy.

"Bye?" Shinsou said waving unsurely.

When they returned to their table Katsuki began to nag at Masumi about the importance of listening to him.

"You sound like Mama right now!" Masumi laughed.

"I don't sound like that old hag." Katsuki argued, but then placed Masumi on his lap.

"Huh?" She asked.

"I got us Ramen to share cause I had to carry dunce face's food too." Katsuki mumbled and passed her chopsticks.

"Yay!" She squealed and started to dig in whilst Katsuki ate as well.

"Don't eat to fast Sumi." Katsuki said gently wiping some food of her face.

"Your such a good brother Kacchan." Izuku walked passed the Bakusquad's table.

"Stfu Deku!" Katsuki growled at him and he jumped back a little.

"Language Bakugou!" Iida said speed walking to their table.

"Stfu!" Masumi repeated innocently.

Iida covered her mouth and scolded her whilst Katsuki gave her a High five.

1000 words

Don't forget to vote and comment if u enjoyed this chapter thx baiii!