Kota

"Alright brat wake up." Bakugou said, wasting no time shoving Sumi off the bed.

"Katsu-niiiiiiii it's earlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy." Masumi's whine was muffled since she fell face first.

"You have that photo thingy whatever TODAY and we need you ready quick since it's all the way in Toubetsu." Katsuki stated angrily.

Masumi grumbled in reply, who could blame her it was 6:45am on a Sunday, Katsuki inhaled sharply realizing what he had to do. He cracked his fingers menacingly and decided......tickle war.

"Haha Katsu stop ahahahahha s-stop...I c-can't can't breathe haha!" Masumi jolted awake screaming and laughing whilst trying to escape.

"I told you to wake up didn't I." Bakugou monotoned continuing the torture.

"N-no ahaha stop stop ok I'm sorry ahaha see I said I-I'm sorry !" Masumi said breathlessly as katsuki stopped.

The siblings stared each other.

. . .

"This is payback Nii-Chan!" Sumi yelped leaping at her brother tickling him.

Bakugou tried stifling his chuckles as his face turned red, "Sumi....stop." He threatened.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." Masumi carries on tickling until Kastuki burst into fit of laugher.

"SORRY SUMI STOP! PLEASE!" Bakugo roared.

"With a cherry on top." Masumi said.

"And sprinkles." Masumi added.

"And sprinkles and cream and whatever ." Bakugou says pushing her off.

"Hm good enough." Masumi huffed stopping away to brush her teeth as the older bakugou sighed in relief.

"Wait Sumi what do you want to wear, get it ready before you shower." Katsuki grunted getting up from the floor as Masumi was about to leave.

"Oh yea. Can I wear my pink hoodie! You know the fluffy one!" Masumi said excitedly.

"It's going to be really hot outside, we don't need you overheating." Katsuki reasoned.

"Ok...so how about this blue shirt...Oh and that skirt the red one Mama got that time," Masumi said rummaging through her suitcase (yes she had still no unpacked into her own room) trying to find the clothes she had just mentioned.

"Sure that works, ok once you get it, go shower quick." Katsuki grumbled laying on his bed scrolling through his phone.

"K nii-Chan." She said skipping out the room.

After the two siblings had done brushing their teeth and showering, the part Katsuki dreaded the most was finally here. The hair.

"Right Sumi sit down." Katsuki pulled out his desk chair and ordered his sister to sit.

"Hai!" Sumi said plopping down on the chair.

"Comb?"

"Here."

"Hair ties?" 

"Here! And I got the pink bobbled ones!"

"Brush?"

"Here!!"

"Right now don't squeal, squirm or squabble with me." Bakugou demanded as Sumi nodded.

"Ok." And so he started brushing and parting Sumi"s hair into two, she gave little hisses as he detangled the knots in her hair but overall she was quite obedient he ended up giving her two low pigtails .

"Nothing too fancy since they are probably going to style your hair there." Katsuki said bringing a mirror for Sumi to see her hair.

"Thanks nii-Chan!" She smiled twirling her hair.

"Whatever let's go." Bakugou rolled his eyes and hoisted Sumi on his back, heading downstairs.

They had gotten to the dining room to see two people were already there, Izuku and...

"Oh yea I forgot we were taking that brat." Bakugou rolled his eyes.

"Huh nii-Chan who is that? Also Hiiii Izu-channn"

"Good morning Sumi and this Kota, Kota introduce yourself." Izuku whispered the last part.

"Hello......my name's Kota Izumi.....my cousin is Mandalay....morning." Kota mumbled shyly.

"Kota huh? MY NAME'S MASUMI GOOD MORNING!!" Sumi waves excitedly from Bakugou's back.

"Oi brat you're screaming down my ear." He growled carrying her off his back and onto the ground.

"Sorry nii-Chan I get excited when I meet new peoples." Sumi said with a bashful grin.

"Yea we could tell." Bakugou and Izuku simultaneously thought.

"Anyways Kota-kun " Masumi said strolling over to the seat next to him and climbing on, "how old are you?"

"6" he replied.

"What's your quirk?"

"Water gun.." he replied again

"Birthday?" Masumi inquires.

"December....twelfth." He answers.

"You are really cool Kota-kun." Masumi states.

Kota blushed and looked away, "thanks."

"So nii-Chan is Kota-kun coming with us to Toubetsu?" Masumi asked grabbing a bowl and trying to pour her cereal with a lot of concentration, as to not spill it.

"Do you need help?" Izuku whispered.

"Yea." She whispered back as Izuku took the box from her and helped her pour the cereal.

"Yea Kota and deku are coming." Bakugou grunted angrily.

"I've always wondered." Izuku asked as he poured the milk for Sumi, "how did Sumi get into modeling?"

"Our parents...they are fashion designers or some sh*t, so they took Sumi to one of their event things she got spotted or something...at first they declined but Sumi being Sumi persisted, so here we are." Bakugou muttered chomping on his cereal, "also helps with that dancing thing, idol whatever thing she's doing or some sh*t." 

 "It's fun!" Masumi said swinging her little legs under the table, "after the shoot the photogr....photogriph...."

"Photographers?" Izuku asked.

"Yea those! They sometimes give me Dorayaki." She says, "but why are you and Kota-kun coming."

"Oh I promised Kota-kun a day to Toubetsu and he said he really enjoys photography so I thought we could tag along to see the set, equipment and maybe just explore a bit." Izuku mumbled.

"Yes. And I brought my camera." Kota mumbled showing his little camera.

"So cool!" Masumi said eyes glistening, "Do you want to be a photogriphic when you are older?"

"Photographer." Izuku corrected.

"Photographer." Masumi corrected herself.

"No. I want to be a hero but I enjoy other things as well." Kota said.

"I understand that, is enjoy dancing but I would want to be a hero like Nii-Chan sure he's so cool." Masumi said casually and Bakugou had a small proud smile on his face.

"Well we better hurry up we don't want to miss the train." Izuku said.

"Woah were going on a train! I've only been on a train ONCE!" Masumi said excitedly.

"Well it's your lucky day." Bakugou said sarcastically.

"It isn't it." Masumi smiled not sensing the sarcasm.