Found Again

"Hey mister!" Masumi pulls on the assistants trouser leg.

"Yes." He looked down again the blonde.

"Are we almost there yet. Are you sure you know what my friends look like?"

The assistant stopped and mentally face palmed, realizing he didn't even know what or who he was looking for.

"S-sorry can you describe who you were with."

"Ok so Jiro-Chan has pretty purple hair looks SOOO COOL I want to get hair like that when I'm big and old, then Momo she's also very pretty and tall, taller that Nii-Chan.....now that I think about it nii-Chan is kind of a midget." She talks to herself muttering.

The assistant sweatdrops.

Meanwhile

Bakugou sneezes. 

"You ok bro" Kirshima asks.

"Yea whatever shut up." Bakugou sniffles blowing his nose

"Sneezing means someone is talking about you." Kaminari points out.

"Whoever it is they better be talking about how amazing I am." 

Back to Masumi

"You know what, Nii-Chan is all talk, I bet he couldn't beat Momo, she could just pull out a gun and pow pow shoot him and he'd be dead. And he's small! Not like Hoshi, he's so cool with his fluffy purple hair, don't you think." Masumi blabbers, slandering her brother.

"I'm sure your friend Hoshi and Momo are cool but who else were you with." The shop assistant asks?

"Urmm there was Ocha-Chan she had brown hair and also pretty brown eyes .....she could fold Nii-Chan's a*s too." Masumi mutters the last part but loud enough for the assistant to hear.

"Y-you shouldn't say that word!" The assistant  stuttered.

"Say what word." Masumi tilts her head innocently.

"Y-you sh-shouldn't say the word you just said the..." the assistant start stuttering.

"Hey you remind me of Deku!" Masumi points up at the assistant.

"Deku? Wha- never mind ok let's go announce to your friends on the speaker so they can find you, c'mon hold my hand so you don't get lost."

"Ok mister." She said sweetly holding his hand and swinging it as they walked which the assistant found extremely cute.

With Eri and the rest.

"We've retraced our steps but we still can't find her anywhere." Ochako sighed.

"Let the rage of bakugou be your motivator to find her." Jiro stated shuddering.

"Whose rage." A very VERY familiar voice sounded behind them.

"Maybe if we just don't turn around.....it'll go away." Mina suggested as Eri gulped.

Momo took a deep breath in, "we have to face are problems straight on girls, accept our faith." They slowly turned around to see Bakugou with what seemed like flames in his eyes he looks like a demon and Kirshima and Kaminari sweat dropping waving behind him.