Chapter 7 - Christ Almighty

David doesn't come back up, he leaves me like this all night. Sometime during the night, I manage to push the sock out of my mouth by using my tongue and even pull the tape off. But, I'm still stuck in this stupid belt. It's morning now, and I'm trying to position my body so I can reach the stupid belt with my teeth. Eventually, I get it loose and can reach and pull the thing off. If my wrists weren't noticeably bruised before, they sure are now.

It's purple all the way around both of my wrists, It's going to be really hard to hide this. I rush over to the bathroom and hop in the shower, scrubbing myself clean. I pull on a pair of skinny jeans over my underwear and a three quarter sleeved shirt on. All my bruises, besides my wrists, are on my upper arms, so I don't have to worry about anything. I look around my room and my drawers for anything to cover my wrists. I find a sweat band and a couple bracelets. I pack my bag for the weekend with Cassadee and straighten my hair. Then, I put my concealer on before walking out of my room and passed David, who is laughing at some stupid morning cartoon. I grab an apple from the kitchen table and walk out the door, to the driveway.

I don't even wait for Denton, I just start walking to school. I don't need him and I don't want to face him this morning. I don't want to be in a worse mood than I already am in. As I walk, I hear the faint sound of Roxas' motorcycle. I look down the street and see him approaching me, he is going at a slow speed and soon enough he is parked next to me.

"Don't you usually ride with your brother?" He asks, pulling off his helmet.

"Yeah, but I don't really want to talk to him right this second." I say, shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh. Then, how about I bring you the rest of the way?" He asks, a small smile on his lips. Even though he looks totally exhausted, he can still smile. I like that about him.

"I'd like that." I inform him as I hop onto the back of his bike. He puts his helmet on me, because he didn't bring his extra, and then we are speeding off toward the school.

It doesn't take long for us to get there, and when we are - I feel more awake then ever. I don't know if it was the cool September wind slapping against my skin, or the fact that I just spent the last two and a half minutes with my chest squished up against Roxas' back - but my bad mood nearly dissolved.

Eyes are glued to me as I step down from Roxas' motorcycle, I even notice Cassadee and Alek with that star-struck look on their faces. They walk up to me slowly, trying to figure out if it is okay to approach. I look up at Roxas wondering what the big deal is and close the distance between me and my friends.

"Like I said, you will catch flies with your mouths open like that." I shake my head. "What's with that look?"

Roxas follows me and looks down at my friends. "Hello friends of Roni." He addresses them. I look up at him like he's crazy.

"Their names are Cassadee and Alek." I tell him, rolling my eyes before turning back to the two of them. "Now, please explain why I'm being stared at."

"I will." Alek says quickly. "Later."

"Okay." I say, slowly. I shrug my shoulders and look up at Roxas.

"Okay, then." He chuckles. "Anyway, I have to get going. See you later, Roni."

"Bye!" I wave at him, and when I turn back to Cassadee she grabs my arm and drags me into the school, with Alek on our heel. Her grip is tight, but I'm used to it. She drags me into the girls bathroom and then pulls Alek in too. Alek tries to resist, but apparently saying 'no' to Cassadee doesn't happen often. She forces him in and practically glares at the two girls already in here until they leave. Then, she walks over to the bathroom door, slams it shut and locks us in. She turns to me and hops into my arms.