Epilogue: Forever Midnight

ASFGHJKL, it's the final chapter, so it's a bit longer (and HOTTER). Talk to you at the end of the chapter, in the Author's Note. ENJOOOOOY! <3

Epilogue: Forever Midnight

One year later

I still almost pass out every time Kai touches me. Just like I'm on the verge of becoming a puddle on the floor as he plants a soft and slow kiss on the back of my neck.

It's early February, and even though it's cold and snowing slightly,  my whole body is heating up from his touch, like slow-rising lava.

"I can't concentrate when you do that," I say under my breath, trying to force my voice not to tremble. Kai pulls back just a little, chuckling close to my ear.

"I know." He says before planting another kiss right behind my ear this time. My eyes flatter close for a second, as I try to take control.

"Calm down, Selena, calm the hell down," I tell myself repeatedly.

Urgh! My reaction to him is driving me insane. At this rate, I'll soon have a heart problem because of him.

"Well, then stop doing it, or we'll never finish this mural," I snap under my breath and feel him nod, the idea of going home appealing to him too.

"Alright, bend it here, Dalí," Kai says pulling back slightly, so now it's only his chin on my shoulder.

Who am I kidding? He doesn't really have to try to distract me, he can do it by simply breathing.

"There you go. You want it to go smoothly so you'll just have to do it in one go and not drag it out slowly and with interruptions. Awesome. You want to add more purple?" He asks and I nod.

"Always. Purple makes everything perfect."

"Some yellow too, then? For the flowers?"

"Of course, master," I say as Kai keeps guiding my hand that's holding the paint spray, to where he wants it.

"By the way, have I told you how much I love it when you call me 'master'? Because I do. Remember to do that tonight too."

"Shut up," I say, but I'm smiling, as I follow his lead. I will definitely try it tonight.

It's been a year since that day I knocked on his studio door, and a lot has changed in a year.

The world has been blessed with a new human cupcake. Yes, Snow finally gave birth to her and Dylan's son - Hayden Dylan Chase. His first name is what Dylan and Snow wanted to name their son if they ever had one.

He has Snow's pale skin and dark hair, combined with Dylan's dark green eyes, cute nose, and other heartthrob features. Sometimes he even looks at us with a scowl, just like Dylan used to do when he was annoyed.