0͜͡3͜͡2͜͡

Cart

꧁Cart꧂

☆☆︎☆

"So Y/N," You raise an eyebrow at your upperclassman. Kaori and Yukie glancing at one another before giggling a little bit.

"...Yes?"

"Anyone you like?" Kaori questions, a small smirk on her face.

"Uh, yeah. I like the whole team," You hum "They're great. A little chaotic at times, but nice."

"Aw come on Y/N~" Yukie sing songs, taking out a granola bar "You know that's not what we meant~"

You glance at the two girls on either side of you "...Then what did you mean?"

"Aw come on Y/N, we see how you look at the two~" Yuki prompts, a dyed blond pops into your head along with a bed headed captain.

"...The two?"

Kaori face palms "Ah, my dear dear underclassman, you... are an idiot."

"Come on Y/N it's obvious," Where did Yukie's granola bar go? Did she really eat it that fast "... Which is why we know you like both Kuroo and Kenma!"

You jump as Kaori's finger lands on your chest "...What? Like?"

"Yeah," Kaori nods enthusiastically "Like you like like them."

"Oh, my dear Y/N," Yukie puts a hand on your shoulders as the three of you stop walking, luckily the downstairs area wasn't very crowded due to many people vacating the area to watch the matches now taking place. "You're in denial."

"Denial of what?"

"Your feelings for the two, and you know what Y/N? I get it! It's hard liking even one person but two?" Kaori lets out a whistle "Man it can be rough. I mean do you know how long it took to get Bokuto and Akaashi together? Months, Y/N it took months and they knew they liked the other! Speaking of together, you know Kenma and Kuroo are together right?"

"Eh?" For some reason that causes your heart to drop but speed up at the same time. "No.. I didn't."

"Just think about what we said Y/N," Yukie gives you a small tap on your back. "We'll see you around, kay."

You nod, not knowing what else to say. The two walk away and you then see that you are indeed at storage room B.

You glance towards the sign above the door and fish around your pocket for the key Nekomata gave you before he sent you on your way. Still thinking about what the actual managers of Fukurodani, Kaori and Yukie, said. You let out a frustrated groan as you grab the ball cart and haul it back towards the staircase.

"Woaaah... ya need sum help?" You turn around surprised not expecting anyone to be around due to most people watching the matches already.

Despite wanting to know who the male was talking to you all you could think was that he went to the same school as the twins. The jacket, the very same ones the twins were wearing earlier, being a great indicator.