Chapter 56 - Meeting Dr. Banner

After Coulson heard what Bruce said, he instinctively frowned a little, feeling very surprised. To him, Bruce was just an ordinary human, no matter how 'strong' he was, he was nothing but cannon fodder at the end of the day.

"Coulson, Bruce is very strong. I agree with him, we should let him join us in performing missions together." The Captain said. He knew Bruce well enough, in the previous spar they had, he actually hadn't had an advantage despite being at his peak and using most of his strength.

After hearing Captain America speak up for him, Coulson was surprised once again. He knew Captain America, and he also knew that the Captain was not one to give his judgement on others easily.

"Okay Bruce, you can do this mission alongside Captain America." Since Captain America supported Bruce, It was only natural that Coulson wouldn't refuse. And besides that, he also had a decent grasp of Bruce's abilities and strength.

The Black Widow who was driving the jet flashed a smile. She was now very interested in Bruce.

Time gradually passed bit by bit as the trio continued their small talk.

They had been talking for a long time already when Black Widow's voice was heard,

"we will arrive soon, get ready. "

Bruce, the Captain and Coulson who were standing in the cockpit, all looked down. They saw a huge ship that resembled an Iron monster, looking very impressive, even for a S.H.I.E.L.D. base.

There were a lot of Quinjets on it, the whole ship in the vast sea gave people an incomparable feeling. Of course, that was only so for ordinary people.

As Bruce had already known what It really was, a secret base and facility belonging to S.H.I.E.L.D. – a Helicarrier.

Yet despite already knowing about It's existence and even having seen It in the movies, he was still in awe when he saw It for himself, up close and personal.

Soon afterwards, the plane landed. Captain America and co. all stepped out of the plane and stared at the spectacular scene before them.

Meanwhile, on the deck of the Helicarrier, a man glanced at his surroundings with a little surprise. But despite the surprise, the man was on full alert, and he seemed to be ready to deal with anything that was thrown at him, Quinjets or otherwise.

After hearing the roar of the plane landing, he turned back and looked at Captain America and co.

"Hello doctor, Coulson had told me that you would come," Captain America said with some surprise as he looked at the person in front of him.

"Yes Captain, he also told me the same thing," the man said with a smile on his face. Yet the caution in his eyes remained, and could be seen by anyone.

Bruce stood aside with a gleam in his eyes. After officially entering the Avengers's plot, he would see the most powerful superheroes of the first generation gradually appear before his eyes, one by one.

And currently in front of him, stood the green giant, the Hulk himself. Without hesitating, he directly walked up to him as he had done on a lot of different occasions now.

"Hello doctor, my name is Bruce Lite."

The Hulk, also known as Dr. Banner, nodded his head in response and politely extended his hand as well.

"Hello, Mr. Lite."

As they were both named Bruce, he decided to refer to Bruce as Mr. Lite, in order to not stir up confusion.

And just like all the other times, right when their hands touched together, Dr. Banner's information immediately popped up in Bruce's mind.

——