Chapter Eleven

Davina's POV
(one week later)
Lately, I have been looking at new apartments. I have told everyone about it. They all said they were gonna miss me being here but I told them I would still be around here all the time. Which of course they were fine with.  I finally decided on one yesterday. I decided to move in after New Years. You know starting off the New year right and all that bull shit. Jaden, Josh, and I are going back home in two weeks for Christmas holidays.

(one week later)
You know those days when you feel absolutely drained and sad for really no reason in particular. Like you don't even want to get out of bed. Well that's what I have felt like the past week. I have only really gotten out of bed to eat, shower, you know stuff like that. Jaden keeps checking in on me and asking if I'm ok. Of course I tell him yes but I know he doesn't believe me. I was laying in bed watching Teen Wolf when Jaden walked in, took the remote, and paused the TV on Stiles face.

Davina: "What was that for?"

Jaden: "Get up."

Davina: "I don't want to." I whine as I pull the blankets over my head.

I hear Jaden sigh and sit next to me.

Jaden: "What's wrong D?"

Davina: "Nothing. I don't know. It's just like all the energy has been drained from me."

Jaden: "Fine. Today we will get one lazy day but tomorrow we are going to go do something. Also you are going to pack because we leave at the end of this week."

I pull the covers off my face and smile at him.

Davina: "Really?"

Jaden: "Yeah. Now move over I want cuddles. I'll order food if you turn on Harry Potter."

Davina: "Deal!"

Jaden ordered food and I turned on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. He got in bed next to me. I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me. 

~davinarichards posted on Instagram~

Caption:@davinarichards: lazy day @jadenhossler🖤

Caption:
@davinarichards: lazy day @jadenhossler🖤

Comments:
@user54: cute 🥰

@user67: Davina when are you coming out with new music?!
            ^^@davinarichards: after new years😽

@joshrichards: so that's where y'all have been all day

@user95: #javina😻

@user16: 🚢🚢🚢

@nessabarrett: come see me wife🥺
        ^^@davinarichards: tomorrow🖤

@user59: imagine Davina responding😌
      ^^@davinarichards: hi🤍
      ^^@user59: omg!!!!