Chapter Thirteen

Davina's POV
We got home at around 2am last night. I still can't believe what happened. Right now I was laying my head on Jaden's chest with his arms wrapped around me. I had just woken up. I was thinking of going to my old house just to see if my mom would be there. I haven't seen her in forever. She probably won't even be home so it's not that big of a deal. What's the worse thing that could happen? Just me getting my heart broken all over again. Not really a big deal.

Jaden: "Goodmorning angel."

I had gotten so lost in thought I didn't even realize Jaden waking up.

Davina: "Goodmorning J." I said giving him a peck on the lips

I got out of bed and Jaden let out a groan.

Davina: "Oh come on it is already 2 pm."

I went in the bathroom to do my business and brush my teeth. I open the bathroom and Jaden switches places with me while giving me a kiss on the cheek. I smile before walking downstairs to see Amy eating cereal at the kitchen.

Davina: "Goodmorning."

Amy: "Goodmorning."

Davina: "So I got news for you."

Amy: "What is it?"

I told her everything that happened last night and she let out a squeal.

Amy: "So is it official yet?"

Davina: "Not yet."

She had a big smile on her face. She put her bowl in the sink as I grabbed one of my own.

Amy: "I have a few errands to run. I'll be back later."

Davina: "Ok see ya."

She walked out of the kitchen and heard her say "Bye Jaden" as I poured my cereal. Not even a minute later I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and Jaden's head sitting on my shoulder.

Davina: "Hey Jae." I said with a big smile

I turn around to kiss him, interlocking my hands on the back of his neck.

Jaden: "I'm glad I can do this now." He said pulling away.

I let out a laugh. We both talked while we eat a bowl of cereal. I told him I wanted to go see my mom if she was there and he offered to come but this is something I have to do on my own.

About an hour later I'm pulling into my old driveway. Wait what? My mom's car is here..... and so is some other one I have never seen before. I very slowly get out of my car and walk up to the front door. I'm already regretting this. I knocked on the front door I was about to run away when the door opened. I saw my mom standing there looking shocked but the thing was that wasn't the mom I had seen the past three years. She looked healthy like she did before all the drugs. Her hair and nails were done. She had a little bit of makeup on. She didn't have dark bags under her eyes anymore. She was in nice clothes and she had a twinkle in her eyes like she was happy.

Ella: "Davina." She said with a huge smile on her face. The smile I missed so much.

Without saying anything I pulled her into a tight hug and I felt a tear run down my face. My mom. She's back. I pull after a few moments.

Ella: "You look great."

Davina: "So do you!"

Ella: "Come inside there's someone I want you to meet."