preferences-who fell in love first

peter- both of you. it was simple crushes at first when you began to accidentally glance into each others eyes, but the glances became looks and jokes bonding, and it wasn't long before you both knew what was happening.

edmund- him. you had always had a crush on him but you didn't do anything about it. you knew how he felt about love, so you locked your feelings away. little did you know edmund was madly in love with you and didn't know how to go about it. it was like a game of cat and mouse until he finally told you on accident one day while you were carrying on with each other. it was the most peculiar thing but you where happy you could finally fall in love with him.

caspian- him. it was definitely an enemies to lover situation. you were a descendant of narnians and him a telemarine, obviously you never got along. but caspian has always been a flirt. so with you never falling for it, it made him want what he couldn't have. you never realised until one day while you were sparring he was losing alot because instead of watching your next move, he was watching the way you fought with admiration, and you couldn't help but feel flattered.

susan- you. when you first met the pevensies you were infatuated with her. the way she fought and how intelligent she was, it all drew you in so quickly. but she never really liked you. she couldn't figure out why she was so jealous about the way you were so close with peter, edmund and caspian until she realised she wanted to be as close to you. maybe even closer.

lucy- both. you had met lucy the second time she visited narnia, you were only young then. you two got along better than anyone because you were so similar in age. but when she came back to narnia the third time, neither of you could help but notice how grown up you now were, and how beautiful you both had become. you two blossomed a gorgeous relationship aboard the Dawn Treader.