~34~

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"I didn't decide it yet I want Narayana to name her since she is his blessing." He said looking at the little bundle of joy in his hands.

With this everything around Juhi started rotating around her making her head spin. A new door appeared in front of her. Following Chitta's words she entered in through the door to the next part of Chandini's life.

Inside the great hall of Chandradev's palace stood the Triurtis with their female counter parts, Indradev and all other devas with their consorts and children.

"Lord Narayan as this baby girl in arms are your blessing, me and Rohini want you to name her." Chandra said extending the baby to Narayana.

"Great grand daughter of Bhrahma dev, grand daughter of Prajapati dakshan, daughter of Chandra, born with the wisdom, righteousness and devotion entroned in her, She is the the light of the moon, I, Narayan here before all the divinities name her chandini. She shall shine like the moonlight. She will luminate the world with her kindness and untouchable devotion." Narayana said with a divine smile.

All the divinities blessed her happily. It is not everyday that a girl child is born in devalok. If a baby girl is born then she is considered as mata adiparashakti herself and the couple she is born too will have special liberations. So it is believed Chandini is an ansh of adiparashakti as she is the first girl born child in Daksha's family after devi sati who died sacrificing herself.

With this everything around Juhi started revolving and a new door appeared before her pulling her into another chapter of Chandini's life.

(Chandini- 3 months old, Karna and Varchas- 7 years)

Two boys of seven stood inside the chamber observing the mother who was trying to get a little baby to sleep. They watched in admiration as the little baby yawned closing her eyes, falling asleep in her mother's shoulder. She made the baby lie on the crib slowly. It was after that she seemed to have noticed the two boys standing near the door. She opened her arms signalling the boys to come to her. Giggle both the boys came running into her arms.

"Mata, little sister is sleeping again. Doesn't she want to play me and Karn?" The innocent little Varchas asked.

"Rohini mata doesn't little baby like me and Varchas? Thats why whenever we are here she is sleeping right?" Little Karn asked looking quite upset with Chandini's behaviour.

A soft chuckle escaped Rohini's life as heard the boys innocent questions.

"No putro, she is way too small to play with you both but when she is old enough she will surely play with you. And never think she doesn't love you both, its not true, putr Varchas you are her brother on whom she trust to protect her and putr Karn you will be her best friend on whom she will share all her worries and trust enough to be with her throughout her life." Rohini explained.