~Prologue~

A man's life is a journey that has been per-planned by the Gods above

A man's life is a journey that has been per-planned by the Gods above. There is always a human will towards desire but in the end destiny play its own course and make sure that the will leads the way to fate.

No matter how much the man wants to assert his own will in the end a man is powerless against his fate. A person often meets his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

Juhi was an ordinary girl who was living an ordinary life with her loving parents. It took only one tragic night to change her life forever. The Disastrous night that made her life upside down.

Waking up in a completely unknown place and meeting unknown people was the last thing she wanted after the tragic night.

Juhi was never supposed to be a part of the great epic. She meet people whom she had only heard about in her whole life. She was from the future. She knew what was going to happen. She has the power to prevent many events that are going to happen. She has the chance to save many innocent lives that was to be scarificed for greed and power.

But Juhi had her own troubles that had been following her since her birth. The demons of her past comes to haunt her. She cursed her fate for all that happened. She started believing herself to be a bad omen. But amidst of all sparks of love fly, some hearts are broken while some are mended.

A never expected place, a never expected date, a never expected time, a never expected meeting and then the two broken souls found each other.

Secrets are reveled. Decisions are made. Sacrifices are made. Blood and sweat are poured. Questions are asked. Some relations are build while some are destroyed.

Will their love bloom or will it perish?

Will there love be able to survive past all the hurdles?

Will they be able to find answers to questions that leave them sleepless?

Will the demon of her past will could back to snatch her from him?

Will he be able to save her from her past?

Anyway, If two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems fate will bring them together to share their love forever.

Follow Juhi in her journey to find the answers to the questions. The journey filled with love, hate, obsession, jealous, heartbreak and many more.