Omake (恵み): Blessing

It was another one of those nights, that Fushiguro Megumi was in one of his moods

It was another one of those nights, that Fushiguro Megumi was in one of his moods. No one could blame him though, given everything going on with his step-sister Tsumiki. She had been in a constant coma since being cursed awhile back. From what you gathered, she was his only known living family member.

Fushiguro was always a quiet guy who kept to himself. He didn't share a lot about his past but he didn't share too much about anything honestly.

He sat alone on the couch in the common area, with his headphones on, while scrolling through his cellphone. You and Yuji were standing in the corner of the room not too far away, currently whispering amongst yourselves.

"Yuji..." you frowned, watching Fushiguro, "He looks so sad. What can we do to make him feel better?"

"I know what you mean." Yuji sighed, "I don't think there's anything we can do. Unless Tsumiki wakes up somehow then it's impossible."

"I'm not asking for an immediate resolve, Yuji." You smiled, an idea brewing in your mind, "Sometimes, all it takes is a night with good company and a little bit of laughter."

Yuji pinched his brows together, not quite following.

"Listen, " You put your arms around his shoulders and began to whisper quietly into his ear "and listen carefully."

Fushiguro stopped scrolling on his phone, his thumb hovering just above the screen. Something was casting a shadow over him now. His dark blue eyes trailed upwards to meet your own. You were standing in front of him. He pulled his headphones down to rest around his neck and hummed at you, wondering what the heck you needed.

You smiled at him before turning to Yuji with your finger guns, "Hit it, Yuji!"

Yuji gave you the green light and hit the play button on his phone, a song now breaking the silence in the room.

You turned back to Fushiguro and began to roll your head to the beat, all the while pointing at him as you mouthed the words to the song.

I know your insides are feeling so hollow
And it's a hard pill for you to swallow, yeah

"(Y/N)..." His face scrunched and he closed his eyes feeling extremely uncomfortable, "Please, dont..."

There was nothing he could say at this point that could stop you. You had a goal in mind tonight and that was to put a smile on his face.

Still stationed in front of Fushiguro, you began to roll and dance to the beat of the song. Yuji who was behind you somewhere in the room started breaking out in his own dance moves.

"Come on, Fushiguro-senpai!" Yuji said while doing the shimmy, "Have some fun!"

Fushiguro was literally groaning but you didn't care. You took his deadweight hands in yours, pulling them out towards you and pushing them back towards him, trying to get him into the same groove as you. He refused to make eye contact, still planted on his seat, his face turned away from you and the most annoyed look present. He was desperately trying not to slap you upside the head and thanked the lord that you were a girl cause if it had been Itadori Yuji in your position, it would have been a different story.