Chapter 8

"MMmmmmnnnn!!"

"Who knew you were so naughty, (y/n).~"

Nothing could describe Gojo's current excitement. His hands were tightly gripped onto (Y/n)'s waist. She was currently sitting on his lap backwards. The way her hair was enshrouding his face as he pounded himself into her was driving him into ecstasy.

"How does it feel?~" he ran his tongue up her jaw to her earlobe before biting down on it, "Does it feel good?~"

"Y-ye—" she continued to moan as he slipped in and out of her; her voice weak, she was unable to speak properly due to the incredible amount of stimuli "...yeeess!"

Gojo groaned with pleasure. He pulled (y/n) further into his chest, so that he could nibble on her ear gently. Any minute now her salivating body part along with her seductive noises would make him blow loads.

Sadly, Gojo finally woke up. His cellphone alarm had been blaring for the past 20 minutes, trying to wake him. He lifted his head up off the backrest of the seat and huffed before turning the obnoxious sound off.

These vivid, racy dreams of you were becoming more frequent for him and it was completely aggravating. Not only was he late for the gathering but he couldn't even finish blowing his load inside of you in his own goddamn dream. He looked down at his rock-hard self and furrowed his brows thinking it might be a good idea to take care of it before meeting up with everyone.

He sighed with hands gripping onto the armrests so hard it could literally crumble at any given moment.

What he would give just to make love to you.

At this point, he would do just about anything.

A number of you fell backwards onto the grass, groaning from exhaustion

A number of you fell backwards onto the grass, groaning from exhaustion. It was another weekend of extended training with the Kyoto students.

"Inumaki senpai..." You groaned with an arm covering your eyes, "Your cursed speech technique, it's too much."

"Salmon."

"Yea, you're right, I should have..."

"Mustard leaf."

You sat up, cross legged on the grass and narrowed your eyes at his violet ones, "Do you have to put it that way though?"

Yuji, who was currently sitting beside you was blinking repeatedly, he was at a lost for words. He looked back and forth between the two of you. How the heck could you understand what he was saying?

"Sorry, " Yuji said to the both of you with his forehead creasing, "but what?!"

You turned to look at the him, "What do you mean what?"