Chapter 2~ The Youngest and The Oldest

"You must stay here if you want her to be safe.", The man said,

"Please just let me see her agai-", The  dark haired woman said in a desperate attempt to see the person she loved the most.

"Don't say that", The mysterious man said as he lifted the woman's chin up.

"You're happy here and will stay no matter what. Don't even try to escape," The man let go of her chin and smirked as he said this.

The man started walking towards the door and turned his neck suddenly. He then opened his mouth once more,

"It's not like you have anywhere to go anyway."

....

 Is that big one is our house Ema?" I said seeing the moving truck stop there.

"Yes I think so (Y/n)", she replied. " Also they're already here!".

Ema starts running to the two people waving goodbye to the moving truck. Making Juli almost fall off her shoulder. I guess karma does comes back to animals.

I catch up to them in the middle of their conversation. I've always been a bad runner so once I finally reach them I hear the older one saying "-ust be one of our new sisters. ". I couldn't have made a better impression than how the the brunette pediatrician sounded himself. Sometimes it just amazes me how similar this world is to the anime. 

Even though this world is based on the anime.

"Hi I'm here too." I said. "Sorry for the time I took Ema and Masa- I mean.... p-person I don't know."  I utter. Oh crap I messed up my words again. What if he noticed I knew his name and thinks I'm a creepy stalker or something. How am I supposed to explain that? Say I'm a person who transmigrated to an anime world. And their just characters in it? No, he'll think I'm crazy! But Despite my overthinking Masaomi surprisingly does the opposite. He tilts his head and gives his signature warm, kind smile and says, "Hello you must be the other sister. They're taking both of your things to your rooms."

"Oh um Thanks?", I mumble being the awkward person I still am.

But again instead of getting weirded out. Masaomi still smiles and Introduces himself and Wataru. 

I am now starting to think that smile of his is fake. But should I care and stop seeing him as the innocent cinnamon roll I think he is? Nah

As I see the 10 year old Wataru and how adorable he actually is I try to keep a straight face. But I feel myself fangirling on the inside. With his salmon colored hair and big brown eyes. After introductions he opens his mouth and speaks. 

In his adorable voice he turns to both of us each and says, 

" Hey there! What up big sises."

And that smile and voice are the final straws for me. My heart starts to melt and I smile from ear to ear.

All of them look surprised. Especially Ema. She must be surprised because I don't usually show my smile off to strangers. Unless I'm working that is.

"Hey", Me and Emma say at the same time. But we both speak differently. Emma had spoke in a more confused tone while I said it more enthusiastically.

Ema shakes her head suddenly and says, "Thanks for having us, we're glad to be here" and Masaomi replies saying he's happy that we're here too.

Masaomi and Wataru both split up and show us to our rooms. I get Wataru while Ema gets Masaomi. But that isn't the point. The point is that I have Wataru showing me to my room. By now I'm practically drooling. I go to the room that's opposite to Ema's and see it. It had a (f/c) bed and a a huge window with see through (f/c) drapes. The room is painted white and has a desk in the corner opposite to a (F/c) bookshelf. There is also a balcony that connects to my room, showing a beautiful view. Once I step in I see brown moving boxes almost everywhere labeled in my own handwriting.

"Do you like it big sis?"

I get taken by surprise seeing Wataru standing there holding my hand even though he was doing that the whole time. I crouch down to Wataru not letting go of his hand and say,

" No I don't like it".

Wataru starts making a puppy like face looking like he was almost about to cry.

"Instead I love it!", I then embrace Wataru as his face begins to light up and after a few seconds he let's go and leaves. 

Once he leaves I fall face first onto the bed.

"I'm think I actually might like it here."

A/n: Second chapter already! So my question for today is that which of the two do you guys like better. Wataru or Masaomi? And if you want any other stories DM me and I'll be happy to go through your request! And it doesn't have to be an anime based story also. Just nothing that is R rated or rated mature please, I live with my parents and I'm not 18 yet.