Chapter 5~ The Mysterious Stranger.....

Walking slowly on the grainy path stuck in my thoughts my eyes wandered to the beautiful lake that was surrounding it. Joggers were running past me, their breaths heavy, panting with every step they took.  

The lake was quite beautiful. The sun was shining over the water. The water was rippling and fishermen were standing there waiting to catch some well... fish. I never understood why people fished for fun only to release them. It seemed twisted to leave it suffocating then throw it back. It was like choking a person only for them to hardly breathe and letting them go just for a person's twisted and sadistic sense of enjoyment.

My eyes stared longingly and keeping my eyes on the water I took slow steps, daydreaming. Looking at the beautiful clear water on this seemingly perfect day. My heart sank remembering that Ema was still in bed unconscious until I hit my head on something big and soft.

I fell to the floor only to see a pretty girl. I noticed her fluffy chestnut colored hair and her white button up dress.  "Oh I'm sorry", she said while helping me up.  I noticed her pearl necklace dangling from her neck while she got up. Once she pulled me up I realized she towered over me.

The girl looked deep in thought staring at me sadly. 

Suddenly in a change in mood she smirked and held her hand out, "Cozbi"

"Hm?",  I replied to the strange word she said

"My name?..... Cozbi",  She said with a long pause and a judgy face. " What's Yours?"

"L/n..... Y/n L/n", I took her hand, shaking it. " Nice to meet you" I said with a small smile. 

"So.... Y/n what brings you here? Near the lake?", Cozbi asked.

"Oh Nothing", I lied to her, Why would I want to tell a complete stranger about what I was feeling. Not to mention that I had FRIGGEN NEVER MET THIS WEIRDO BEFORE.

Rolling her eyes she let out a small " Yeah right". "Everyone who looks at the water sentimentally like you are while walking on this path has something in their life that they need to talk about", She said staring right into my deep (e/c) colored eyes.

Maybe it was her words at that time that led me to tell her about what was going on or it was the fact that I was all alone in this strange world that I was in with no one to talk to, but with strange comfort in her words I decided to tell her what I did then.

Not knowing in that moment everything went haywire and would soon would lead to a decision I would regret for the rest of my life.......

A/N: SOOOOO Hello folks it's been two months so sorry I took this break to think of which direction to take this story... SO GET READY FOR A ROLLER COASTER RIDE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET!! (Even though since it's a wattpad story you probably will but let's not fret on the small details.....)