Chapter 3~ The Couch

A/n: So Sorry I haven't posted in a week or two I was busy with school and stuff. I will do my best to make my chapters early from now on. Enjoy the chapter!

Once I had seen my room and got a good layout of where everything was I went downstairs. And I was ready.

I knew what was going to go down today. Tsubaki was going to hug Ema. It might not seem important but it was.

Tsubaki had been one of my favorite characters in the story. But I hated the way he roughly handled Ema. I mean even if he was jealous of the brothers and wanted Ema to like him back romantically he could of handled her more gently.

Once I was there I saw Tsubaki going in to hug Ema. My hand was clutching a spray bottle and I was going to spray him even if it messed up the plot. A/n: Don't worry it's filled with water. 

Once he had gone closer to her I went in. "NOPE", I yelled right before spraying the bottle to his face. Once he had gotten sprayed Ema started giggling. 

~Time Skip Brought To You By Tsubaki's Love For Anime~

Once Tsubaki got dry. The twins both introduced themselves. "My name is Azusa", The normal twin said.  " Y/n and this is my sister Ema" I replied shaking his hand while Ema was staring at them both.

Tsubaki looked at her back and said "freaky isn't it." "Tsubaki and I are identical twins," Azusa said. I secretly judged them. They didn't look alike at all. One of them had messy white hair and the other had neat black hair and Tsubaki was more paler than Azusa which shouldn't be a good thing but whatever. I didn't want to rain on their parade so I said," Yeah you look completely alike I couldn't tell the difference!" I tried saying this with all my acting skills so if I didn't get a positive response I would probably throw myself across the room. 

Once I figured out how to do that.

Luckily I didn't have to, because Tsubaki, looking genuinely happy and surprised wrapped his arms around me and gave me a hug. I did not expect this.

Once he let go I saw a Red Head with a black jacket upstairs. He suddenly yelled " Tsubaki, thought I told you not to bring your game in the house!" Me being the person I am ignored all the words Tsubaki  said and stared at him. Yusuke, the guy who had a crush on Ema. Love at first sight, so romantic. I shipped these two so hard but sadly didn't see a result in the Anime. I stared at him before he realized me and Ema were there.

After that he started running down the stairs to probably stare at Ema. I was wrong. He ran to me instead. 

" No Way," He said. " Yusuke, Hi" Ema uttered. " Hey Yusuke," I said along with her. He then looked at me directly in the eyes and said to me "Why are you here?" I waited for a little while for Ema to respond but realized he was talking to me.

"It's becaus-" I started  saying before I was cut off by Ukyo. 

Rude. 

Yusuke looked at both of us and said "Look I didn't sign up for this mess." Ema looked surprised at this while I just didn't care. "You both are my classmates, not sisters got that." The story was going along perfectly. 

"Ok", I said back to Yusuke. Everyone looked at me surprised but went back to what they were doing. The Tsundere was not going to confess so I was just going play along. For now.

The blond monk stepped down the stairs. I wan't going to say his name as it would be unholy for me to say. (A/n: Again My horrible puns)  The monk came up to both of us and said," At last we meet, you both look lovely."If you're ever in the mood for a riveting buddhist sermon, I would be delighted to give you one my dears. He then kissed both of our hands and winked at both of us afterwards.

The squirrel scratched him shortly after this.

~*Time skip brought to you by The Anime and my Music*~

We were all sitting on the couches my favorite part of the house. The soft, comfortable, fluffy, red couch. We were watching T.V. when a song came on. 

I jumped up from the couch and said, "WAIT WAIT WAIT A SECOND!", Everyone looked at me once I said that. "I have to live with that-that THING!" Yusuke started laughing," She called him a thing" he said while laughing. "What, don't laugh at me it's his fault that his face looks like a mix between a Pufferfish and a Cougar."Once I said this they all started laughing. What did I expect. Tsubaki said in between his laughs" A C-cougar and a Pufferfish."

I looked away pouting as I saw Subaru staring at me. It looked like he was trying to get a good view of Ema. I looked back at the T.V. as I leaned my body back for him to be able to get a proper view of her. But he wasn't looking Ema.

 He was looking at me.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat trying to I tried to pretend that he wasn't staring. But he wouldn't stop. I got up and asked to be excused. After I got off the couch I heard a thud. Ema had fainted.

A/n: Wow really long chapter. Again I am super sorry that I posted my chapter late I hope you can forgive me.