flustering them

[with: itadori, megumi, nanami, gojo] f.

-> GOJO it takes a shit tone to get this man flustered, but of course you have your ways as gojo tries to pull himself together, slowly rising from the couch, running a hand through his hair as he stares at you, eyes hungrily racking your form "you like it?" you ask, glancing down at the outfit you'd chosen specifically for this date night, something new to surprise him "its really prett- your really pretty" "woah- nothing snarky coming from THE gojo satoru? i- are you ok?" "shut up n' take the compliment" you half restrain yourself from saluting before sidling up to him as he wraps his arms around your waist, hands settling on your hips "i look pretty?" "yeah- pretty ugly" "'TORU"

-> MEGUMI had been waiting patiently outside the dressing room when you had come out to take a look in the big mirror, absolutely flustering your boyfriend with the clothes you'd tried on- his cheeks glowing red as his eyes trailed over your figure, noting how the fabric seemed to settle just right as you looked yourself over in the mirror "do you like it? i'm not so sure..." you trail off as megumi picks his jaw up of the ground "y-yeah babe, you look amazing" turning away from the mirror, you frown, still unconvinced "you sure? i don'" "y/n- you look stunning- absolutely gorgeous- what?" he falters, catching your smirk "someone's a lil red" scowling, he looks away, crossing his arms over his chest "no i'm not" "yeah u are- its cute"

-> NANAMI's eyes widened as you pulled back the dressing room curtain, walking out in the new outfit you had really wanted to try on as he'd waited outside- and seeing you now-  mans heart was beating so fast, not able to keep his eyes off you "y/n- you look... beautiful" "really?" he hums in response as he walks up behind you, placing a soft kiss to your neck as he studied you two in the mirror, grabbing your hand, interlacing it with his. "wait, ken come'ere- ur forehead's really hot, you feeling ok?" you can feel him freeze a bit under your touch, embarrassed how you mistook his flush as feeling unwell, redness only growing "no i'm fine" "you sure?" "positive"

-> ITADORI the moment his eyes land on you, itadori can already feel a blush beginning to creep up his neck, mouth hanging slightly open as you walk up to him, a bright smile plastered on your face "you like it right?" "uh huh" your smile fades a bit as you cock an eyebrow, slightly confused by his reaction, failing to notice the redness on his cheeks "you ok?" "yeah- i'm fine, totally fine, a-ok" "yeah sure yuji- come on what's wrong?" he shakes his head frantically "nothing's wrong- u just look nice, that's all" he mumbles, eyes looking at his shoes as he smiles lightly, before glancing back up to catch your gaze  "you like it?" "i love it babe- but i love u more" "sooo sappy" man refuses to kiss you for the rest of the evening