"i need a hug" tik tok trend

[with: gojo, itadori, nanami, megumi] f.

-> GOJO had been standing in the kitchen, leaning up against one counter waiting for the toaster to go off when you walked in, headed straight towards him "hey doll, you good?" he asks, noticing the slight downturn of your lips, eyes softening "i need a hug" "you need a what?" "a hug." "no, come again?" "i said i NEED a HUG satoru, and YOU'RE gonna give me one" you frown as his smirk grows, long arms lazily pulling you against him, one hand tilting your chin upwards to look at him as he leans forward a bit "i'm sorry what?" you shake your head, pulling away from him as he pulls you right back, a soft chuckle escaping his lips, one hand wiping the "tears" from his eyes "i'm sorry babe, i couldn't help myself- you still want that hug?" "yeah" he surprisingly gives really good hugs

-> MEGUMI's napping in bed when you go to find him, half cover by a loose blanket, arms clutching a pillow as you walk up to him, poking his shoulder lightly with a finger "megumi- wake up" you murmur, watching his eyes flutter open, looking between you and the pillow before tossing it aside, reaching for you as he pulls you down on top of him "hey baby- what'd you need" he mutters, voice still rough from sleep "i wanted a hug" "well looks like ur getting one" you hum, snuggling closer into his chest as one of his hands strokes your hair, the other resting lightly on your back, the rise and fall of his chest lulling you to sleep with him "love you y/n" "love you too"

-> NANAMI frowns when he see's you walk towards him, an eyebrow raising as you hold out your arms "i want a hug" you can see him watch you for a moment more, concerned eyes scanning yours before loosely resting his hands on your hips, pressing his forehead against yours "are you alright?" "mhm, just want to be close to you" you murmur as he pulls you in tighter, giving you a little bit of a squeeze that makes both you and him smile- at least, that is before he spies your phone propped up on the counter "why's ur phone recording- is this for tik tok?" you can feel him pulling away "maybe" "so you didn't really want a hug?" "nope, i wanted one, just needed an excuse" you can see his eyes soften for a moment, a soft red dust coating his cheeks "you don't need an excuse for a hug"

-> ITADORI had been laying out on the couch, clad in an oversized hoodie as he continued to mash the buttons on his controller, completely oblivious to you walking up to him "yuji" "–" "yuji" "huh?" his eyes meet yours as he slides off his headphones, eyebrows furrowing as he looks at you "i want a hug" "well come'ere then" he says, lifting an arm as you crawl into his lap, one of his hands wrapping around waist protectively as he slides on his head phone "everything all right y/n?" "yeah, just missed you, that's all" he hums as he flipping his mic down, as you hear the faint sound of nobara through the speakers "itadori, you really do suck at smash bros don't u" "i don't suck- i'm just playing against someone who's logged 400 hours"