Harvest

Fel woke up into a field with nothing but his uniform on. He quickly got up and looked for his mask. He Couldn't find it. Dylan was going to kill him. Realizing he was alone, be began to look around. Nothing but wheat for miles, except a lonely hooded figure in the distance. Fel began to approach the ominous figure. 

"Excuse me." Fel asked politely.

The figure turned around. What he saw terrified Fel. A man with a skull as a face.

"Yes Fel?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHH."

He woke up, sweating and shouting. It alerted his entire squad. The fire had dimmed down, and everyone had their weapons at the ready. Flashlights were hastily turned on and pointed at the surrounding area. But no one was their.

"Fel what the hell... Hey that rhymed." Flare scolded.

"I had the scariest of Nightmare's." Fel revelated.

"Fel, your in the Death Korp's of Krieg. We have Nightmares every night. Join the club. Go back to sleep, long day's march tomorrow." Dylan Ordered.

His eyes started to wander, and he went back to sleep. Was it just a dream, or a ominous omen from the future. Who knows only the Gods know. This time it was a good nights sleep. Must have been something he ate.

---

Princess Pina got out of her hot bath. Two maids wrapped a towel around her. Hamilton stood with a clipboard at the ready and at attention for the Princess. She reminded the Princess of her daily shcedule.

"Your highness, you have a meeting with Lord Casel El Tiberius, to discuss the future of the Empire." Hamilton informed.

"Do you think he will listen to me. We don't have any leverage, and the Kriegers hung his nephew at Alnus." She put her hand on her head.

Many of the senators were pro war after hearing the torching of vilalges, towns, executions, mass graves, work camps, and the humiliation of not being able to win. The war had pushed the Pro-Peace faction almost over the brink and those who were leading it was her own brother and father. She had her work cut out for her.

"I dont know ma'am. But are you sure you are okay?" Hamilton asked

"Not really no, but I gotta keep working. The end result is the saving of the Empire, even if only by a little bit." Pina enlightened Hamilton.

"I understand, we just gotta keep pressing on." Hamilton remarked.

"Now we shouldn't keep the Lord Tiberius waiting. Lets overthrow the government!" Pina smiled.

---

The doors busted open immediately squads of men began lining up on both sides of the door. Las guns pointed at the priests and temple goers. The room was red but not only with the blood of the heretics but with the glare of the Las fire. Soon enough the entire congregation had died. Never to be seen again. Callahan began to walk forward to the shrine. A blinding light flashed the Kriegsmen in the temple

A woman with long hair appeared infront of them. Surprising many. Callahan kept his weapon in its holster but he was cautious around it. She began laughing at them. Some raised their weapons but lowered them after, Callahan gestured for them to do so.

"Greetings Mortal, I am the Goddess Hardy. I have watched your actions with great anticipation. Killing A flame dragon, putting the Empire to the torch. A thing no one has done before. Now tell me why have you come here instead of torching my temple all together." She said with a smile.

"To do this." 

Callahan quickly raised his Bolt pistol and put three rounds into the avatar that she had appeared as. Surprisingly it worked, cleaving through her body gel. However she quickly regenerated even from her upper body being opened like a can.

"Why don't you just cease to exist." Callahan insulted.

"Im not sure if I can if I wanted to, but I'm sure your god has kept an eye on my world he is quite attractive." She taunted.

Callahan put a few more rounds into her. But as expected she regenerated fast if not faster as the last time.

"You know I can just regenerate from those."

Her head was blown off before she could say another sentence.

"That is getting real annoying. Can you stop?"

"Third time is a charm." Callahan remarked.

"What ever mortal, I wish you luck in... Ceasing me to exist. Haha." Her avatar swiftly turned to ash.

Callahan turned around and exited the building. The Squads of men who he brought to accompany following close behind. He ordered the building to be torched, with not only flamers but artillery fire as well. The once proud temple became a pile of rubble in a few minutes. In its place banners of the Imperium are proudly flown on all the guard towers, the highest buildings. Instead of a Phoenix, an Aquila rises from the ashes and watches over the remains of the city.

As a result of Callahan's Battalion occupying key positions around the city. Bellnahgo had lost all capability of fighting. Soldiers marched down the streets, their boots leaving a sound of that the remaining citizens of Bellnahgo would engrave in their mind for the rest of their lives. A squadron of Deathriders rode into the city, trampling a few small children under the feet of their mounts. The squadron rode up to Callahan.

"Greetings Major, we bring news." A ridemaster dismounted.

"What news do you bring, Victory in Elbe? Or orders from the Inquisition?" Callahan asked.

"See for yourself." He leaned over keeping his hands over the reigns.

Callahan grabbed the letter. Carefully taking his gloves off. Breaking the Astra Militarum seal carefully. He began carefully reading. Gunfire ringing in the ringing. the air filled with fire and smoke.

'To my dearest Major, The Campaign in the Elbe Kingdom continues. But with so much of their villages burning. An apostle is still on the loose. However we have a Fireteam tracking her down. Continue to send captured villagers and prisoners of war back to Alnus Hill. I would also Like to thank you for putting a worm in the Imperial Capital, we can exploit that. Continue to the Imperial Capital. But you are not to shell it, The Inquisition wants it intact. You are to await there for further orders. - Sincerely, Interrogator Dane'

He folded the letter and put it in his pocket. They will be taking a short break from the constant fighting in Bellnahgo. Besides the city still needed purging to.