Volume 1 Chapter 2: Cursed Attention

Previously: Everyone left but she stayed behind to look at the scores. "Mr. Aizawa, may I ask you to do something?" He flinched slightly and turned around. "What's that?" She turned around and smiled genuinely with her eyes closed. "Call me Mrs. Kazuko. Never say my last name." He nodded his head slowly. She walked past and stopped behind him. "I'm a huge fan of you, Eraser. Don't let me down as a teacher, and as a pro." His breathing became heavy due to fear, his eyes widened in shock. She started to walk away but sensed something coming towards her and Mr. Aizawa at immense speeds. "Shoyo, stop him." He appeared in front of Kazuko and Mr. Aizawa, he caught All Might's fist with brute strength alone. His hand started to steam due to him slowly healing his palm back up. He scoffed annoyed,"You ruined my leather gloves." Aizawa was frozen in shock. "Damn Yakuza, I'll kill you!" All Might screamed out with nothing but bloodlust. "No one threatens my girlfriend!" Shoyo became engulfed with flames but then he heard,"Stand down Sho. It seems like he didn't get the memo that I'm a student here. Go ask Nezu or Aizawa here. Oops, I mean Mr. Aizawa and Principal Nezu." She glared at him with an innocent smile. Shoyo let go of All Might's fist and dashed backward next to Kazuko. "Let's be civil, okay number one? I don't want you to be fired for acting so rash against a pair of children trying to go to school. Peacefully." He clenched his teeth and fists tightly. "Good, Hero." She turned around with Shoyo's arm around her neck. "See ya tomorrow morning, Mr. Aizawa. I really appreciate you complying with my request." She winked at him. He nodded his head. "Let's go home, Shoyo." "Right, of course, Katzu-chan." They walked away.

All Might went to scream at Aizawa but then he was called by Principal Nezu. Aizawa watched as the girl left. "I have a Yakuza girl as my student? Just great."

Shoyo & Kazuko arrived at her house. She ran inside giggling happily. "Did you have fun, Kazu-chan?" Shoyo asked curiously. "Definitely!" She stopped suddenly and heard her father talking to someone with a rough tone. She scoffed disgusted and turned around,"I'm heading out for a bit, I want to be alone." She ran out and ditched her boyfriend, she turned the corner and sensed someone two people following her from afar. She used her wires to propel herself onto a rooftop. She sat down on the ledge and sighed softly. "You can show yourself now." A man with a cigarette in the corner of his mouth stepped into the light with a black trench coat. She saw in the corner of her eye he slid down the wall and set his sniper down up against the wall. "What's wrong, Kazuko?" She started crying tears of sadness. "I thought you said your day was fine?" Said a smug, sarcastic voice. She looked over to see a Ninja crouched down on the wall above the one smoking. She clenched her fists extremely tight,"It wasn't so great as I said. I was attacked by..." Before she could finish the Ninja pulled her into a warm embrace. She looked up to see his eyes were filled with bloodlust. "Who did? I'll go kill them right now." She shook her head,"It was just a misunderstanding, but still no matter where I go... I attract bad attention." He gripped onto her tightly. "That's not true, you saved us, you save me from despair." She pulled away from his tight grip and stepped up on the ledge. "Surge, I have a secret mission for you." He smirked slightly,"Yes? What do you want me to do?" "Find everything about someone called,"All Might" his secrets and where he lives. Don't let him find out you are watching him. It's a stealth mission, starting tomorrow morning." He bowed with his small smirk growing bigger. "As you wish, Mrs. Kazuko." He chuckled softly.

She smirked slightly and then said,"Star Shot, I want you to trail me and Shoyo everyday after school. I sensed someone else watching us from afar. Capture the person and bring them to the interview room in the basement. This Friday." He blew out a puff of smoke,"Yes, Ma'am." She sighed softly and then said,"Thanks for supporting me like usual. Azuma & Ashe." Their ears twitched and they looked at her as she turned around and smiled genuinely. They felt their hearts melt. "Let's go back..." She got shot in the shoulder by a gun from a police officer. She fell forward and got caught by Surge. He growled deeply and wrapped his electric whip around the police officer and pulled him towards him. He went to scream but Kazuko wrapped her wires around his neck. His eyes widened in surprise and he got kicked in the side, into the wall next to where Star was sitting earlier. His ribs shattered upon impact. He coughed out blood, onto the ground in front of Star. He stomped on the man's right leg, breaking it instantly. He went to scream but nothing came out. She stood in front of him bleeding from her shoulder. "I just got this uniform." She crouched down and unwrapped her wires from his neck. "Why are you following me? Let alone shooting me?" He started to breathe heavily in fear. "I can't tell you..." His was interrupted by being shot in the shoulder. He bit his tongue trying so hard not to scream. "You have one more chance to tell me, who told you to follow me?" Her voice was low and strangely calm. He weakly spoke just loud enough for her to hear,"All Might..." He soon fell asleep forever due to the shock and immense pain. She scoffed annoyed as she stood back up. "Don't tell anyone about this, and follow through with the two missions tomorrow morning. Also, dispose of this body." She walked away from the corpse and dropped down to the ground, using her wires to ease her landing. "All Might, huh? Don't worry I can play dirty too." She grinned sadistically as she called her boyfriend for a favor.

To be continued...