Volume 1 Chapter 5: I'm Stronger Than You Think

Previously: She limped towards the entrance and was greeted by everyone. She was escorted to the nurse's room due to the glass being stuck in her skin.

She walked home with Shoyo like usual but this time it's different. She doesn't feel sad or scared. She couldn't wait for Friday. 

She came home only to be confronted by her father. He hugged her tightly with joy in his eyes. "How was school, my dear?" "Great, dad I need to speak with you about something very urgent." His eyebrows raised just slightly. "Oh? Okay, let's talk in my office."

Friday~ Kazuko & Shoyo walk to school like usual. Her class in homeroom discusses potential Hero Names.

Kazuko's hero name is,"Karma" and she walks up to the front with her name written down. She shows the class with a confident look on her face. "If a villain wants to hurt the innocent then Karma is going to come for them." She pointed at herself. Everyone got chills of amazement and excitement about what everyone has in mind.

Kazuko asks Mr. Aizawa if she can fight against Bakugo and his friends for Heroic Studies. Everyone instantly got worried but she insisted she would be alright. He accepted the proposal and Katsuki Bakugo boasted proudly that he would beat her senseless.

Hero Class: Kazuko vs Baku Squad (Katsuki Bakugo, Sero, Denki, Mina, & Kirishima.)

She stood there a few feet away from them. They all dashed towards her with confident looks. She stepped out of the way and kicked Kirishima in the back. She leaned back and grabbed Bakugo's wrist and flung him in Kirishima's path. They both fell to the ground groaning in pain. She created wire and wrapped it around Sero's tape and his arms. He flew towards her and she kneed him in the face. He fell back with a bloody nose. She sensed Bakugo coming from behind. She detached her wires and dropped down to the ground and kicked his leg underneath him. He fell forward, but before he hit the ground he set off a huge explosion and recovered himself. He kicked her arms, Mina leaped towards her and Kirishima went to grab her.

She smirked devilishly, she sent wires towards Kirishima, Bakugo, and Mina. Bakugo dodge but the others didn't. They stopped Inches away from attacking her, Bakugo was punched by Kirishima. He hit the ground with a broken nose. "What the hell is...?" Kirishima and Mina's eyes were glazed over. "What are you doing to them!?" "Controlling them of course, my wires can be used for almost anything I desire." Sero finally got free and wrapped his tape around her waist. But it started to burn up by the golden fire. He detached the tape so it wouldn't spread towards him. He too was impaled by her wires, he walked towards Denki with a tired look.

She made them attack Denki and Bakugo at once. Denki zapped them all at once and knocked them out. The wires went limp,"Awww, I was enjoying the show." Bakugo scoffed annoyed with her. "I'll win this fight, by myself if I have to!" He propelled himself towards her screaming out,"DIE!" She pulled Kirishima up and activated his quirk. Bakugo saw electricity shoot towards him. He just barely dodged. "It seems, I can control their quirks, better than them." She detached her wires and leaped towards Bakugo. He set off a huge explosion but she slid underneath it just in time. She twirled around on the ground and then kicked him a few times in the chest. He stumbled backward. She pushed off the ground with her hands and landed gracefully onto her feet. He looked at her with surprise. She was barely touched by his deadly attacks. He went to use his quirk but he felt weird,"You aren't allowed to use your quirk without my permission. Oh, I see you are still able to react and stuff. Strong willpower huh?" He struggled against her wires but it was no use, her willpower was stronger than his. "Surrender or I'll make you." He went to speak but nothing came out. He fell asleep almost instantly. She caught him and laid him down gently. She suddenly got a call from Surge.

She activated her earpiece, Surge said,"All Might be talking to Principal Nezu about something during lunch. Something about raiding our complex this afternoon, Friday. And you being at the school was only to get the boss and our family to drop our guard."

Kazuko: Surge inform father immediately, Star stay on standby just in case. She put Kirishima & Denki over her shoulders.

Meanwhile, somewhere else ~Surge makes it just in time. The police break down the door to the entrance and then began the raid a few minutes later.

Oboro Kurono: "Kill all who comes in, no matter what."

Everyone: "Yes, Boss."

Surge: "Yang & Wolf let's go to the front lines!"

Yang: "Right."

Wolf: "Okay."

Reza Nobunaga aka Yang cuts down the policemen invading their complex. Wolf impaled the remaining men roaming their base with his crystal creation quirk. And Surge electrocuted the heroes to death where they stood.

All Might stopped Kazuko but she and Shoyo pushed past him and he scoffed irritated with her rude attitude towards him. "Egotistical, bastard..." Shoyo said under his breath. They both got home and Star Shot dropped down behind the target, knocked him out, and dragged him as he walked towards the complex.

Kazuko ran inside and saw dead bodies everywhere. She screamed out,"Dad, Wolf, Surge, anyone!?" She stopped in front of her father's office and breathed in and out rapidly. She pushed the two doors open and saw everyone talking amongst themselves. They all looked her way, and she started crying with relief.

They all ran towards her, because of collapsing to the ground of exhaustion.

A few hours later: (Interrogation Time)

Star Shot escorted Kazuko to the basement where the prisoner was being held. They were tied up to a metallic chair with quirk neutralizing shackles, they were gagged, and blindfolded.

Kazuko: "Tell us what we need to know and you won't be tortured."

Star Shot: He removed the blindfold and gag. He created a Glock and aimed it at his forehead.

Surge: He created an electric whip.

Prisoner- Reno Tsukau (Shie Hassaikai Goon): "A little girl? Will torture me? Pfttt! That's rich, I'm more scared of these men than you kid."

She glared at him and she started to shake uncomfortably with agonizing pain from the inside out. He screamed out so loud he was abruptly stopped by the feeling of a gunshot in the shoulder. "Shut the fuck up, damn stalker." Star Shot said, sternly. He was annoyed with him so much disrespect towards Kazuko.

He was tortured painfully until he spilled the tea of why he was monitoring Kazuko.

Overhaul told him to follow her and report back Friday afternoon where their complex was located so they could take out the competition in the underworld. Kazuko grabbed his face and burned him down to the bone. He died very slowly and painfully. "We'll deal with the Shie Hassaikai later, but first. We need to deal with All Might."

To be continued...