Chapter 15

I woke up to an empty bed. Nathan was gone and I was thankful. I don't know how I would have handled the awkward situation. I went about my morning routine and when I was done it was still eary.

I got dressed and looked outside the window at the beautiful view of busy London. People were getting to work, cars and buses moved up and down the busy London roads and the cafe down the street was bustling with people.

For today, I picked a black tank top with matching dark green denim skirt and jacket and white kicks. I threw my hair in a neat ponytail and wore my gold hoop earrings. I had planned my first day in London in advance.

After I was done, I left the hotel and walked to a local cafe nearby

After I was done, I left the hotel and walked to a local cafe nearby. The atmosphere in London was amazing, I was loving it. The cafe was not too small but it wasn't exactly big either. However, it was homely and welcoming. I sat down on a chair and ordered a full English breakfast. I was in a mood to really have a full English experience. I had been to London on a few occasions, but they were all work related and I never got the chance to really enjoy my time here. So this time I decided it would be different.

The breakfast arrived and I had to admit, it was a little too much for me. It consisted of bacon, egg, sausages, toast, baked beans, tomatoes and mushrooms, along with a cup of tea. The Brits sure know how to stay healthy, this breakfast was really nutritious.

I dug into breakfast and it was awesome. I almost forgot my inability to eat so much and devoured everything like a starved cat. It was so good. And I'm usually a coffee person but tea wasn't so bad either. Infact I preferred tea more than coffee now.

After breakfast, I spent the day sightseeing in London. I had no idea where Nathan was, but I didn't care. I was enjoying the sights of London all by myself. Instead of taking a car or a cab, I rode the iconic red double decker bus in London.

The first place I visited was the historic tower of London. I spent over an hour touring the place and snapping pictures. From the 17th century Line of Kings with its remarkable displays of royal armaments and armour to the famous Crown Jewels exhibition, this placewas a wonderful World Heritage site and I learnt so much over there.

As I was snapping some pictures on my camera, I felt someone's arm snake around my waist and quickly turned around and slapped the person.

"Jeez woman!" My husband cursed while rubbing his cheek.

He was wearing an olive green polo shirt with black skinny jeans and white sneakers. Black shades over his eyes and his hair was messy giving him a laid back look. Again, we had managed to wear matching outfits without even knowing it.

"What do you think you were doing?" I demanded.

But instead of answering me, he turned around and signalled for a man in drivers outfit to come forward. He took out his phone and gave it to the man.