Dumb Name

Looking down at the hooded figure, you recognized him as the stranger you had seen the other day

It was hard to not remember him as he had very specific features.

His eyes reminded you of those that you've seen before, but they were lifeless in comparison.

Seeing as he was still staring at you, you spoke up, "Fancy seeing you here."

He only seemed to smirk at that, "I could say the same thing to you Princess."

You raised your eyebrow at the newfound nickname.

'Princess? What does he think I am, a damsel in distress?'

You just brushed the thought aside, unfazed by the new name you were given.

Jumping down from where you sat, you started to walk out of the park feeling the need to get a snack.

You called back to the person behind you, "As much as I would love to talk, I am hungry."

A low chuckle could be heard from behind you but instead of turning around, you kept facing forward, walking towards the closest convenience store.

You thought of what money you had on hand and what you could buy with it.

With your hands in you pockets, you walked down the streets of your old neighborhood, but you weren't able to walk in peace for very long.

"I won't ask why you're following me, but don't you have better things to do?"

Turning around you came face to face with the man you had just left behind at the park, only he was a few feet away from you.

"You're pretty sharp Princess," the same smirk became apparent across his face.

You just sighed heavily before continuing your walk, "Well you weren't very discreet about it."

Though it may have just been obvious to you.

Your quirk enhanced your sense of hearing, so you were able to hear footsteps from far away, and if you tried hard enough, you could tell who they belonged to.

You were also pretty good at handling your quirk because of all the jobs you took on, not to mention you went to a hero school for two years.

Being a hero was once your dream, but you dropped out of your hero class when it was decided that you would take over the tattoo shop.

Though it may not seem very heroic, fighting was one of your favorite things, and in order to make up for that loss, you did it while no one was watching.

Noticing that you were still being followed, you exhaled loudly, making sure it was loud enough for him to hear before looking behind you once more.

Sure enough he was still there walking a few feet behind you with his hands in his pockets.

"Can I help you with something?"