In Your Dreams

Waking up from you long night out, you felt your body ache from all the injuries

Though you smiled at the thought of winning a fight against the number 2 hero.

Groaning as you stood up, you dragged your feet as you walked to the kitchen, listening to the news.

"-Late last night, 'The Silent Killer' went on a rampage, killing 26 pro-heroes and injuring 18 heroes and civilians alike. Because of the chaos that was last night, pro-hero Hawks has been hospitalized. We wish for him to have a speedy recovery and good health. 'Mokusatsu' is still out and on the run, so please be aware of your surroundings-"

You turned the tv to a different channel, uninterested in things you already knew.

Setting your breakfast on the table, you watched a random show that was playing, "On the run? Please, like I'm afraid of you."

Looking down into what was in your hands, you saw yourself in the reflection of the dish, "I'm right under your nose idiots."

After the episode finished, you stood up to put your dish in the sink.

Before you were able to start to wash your dishes, you herd a thump on the door to your apartment because of your enhanced hearing.

Your head turned quickly, wondering who could possibly be at your door, and why the knock was so quiet.

Despite your confusion, you walked up to the door, wiping your hands before you made it there.

To your surprise, behind the door stood Dabi who looked surprised as well.

His expression however, turned into his usual expressionless one once you opened the door further.

He looked you up and down which made you realize that your bandages were somewhat suspicious.

Looking into your eyes, he started to smile.

You watched as his cerulean eyes seemed to soften.

Noticing the long silence, you decided to speak up, "Um, hi?"

He ran his hand through his hair, closing his eyes before looking at you, "Never mind."