Snake

1 Week Later

1 Week Later

After that night, you and Dabi hung out even more often than before.

You both did everything together, and today you both sat on the couch in the League's hideout.

Draping your legs over Dabi's, he glared at you while you only smiled back.

Kurogiri sent over drinks and something to eat through a portal, and stayed in his area on the other side of the counter.

Eating some of Dabi's and your own food, you felt as if there were eyes on you.

Looking up, you could see everyone in the League looking at you from the corner of their eyes.

This excluded Dabi as he was completely oblivious, focused on his own food.

You noticed that as soon as you made eye contact, they would look away, which made you wonder what was going on.

Then someone spoke up, "Hey Y/n."

It was Shigaraki. He sat at the half disintegrated counter with his back facing you.

Raising an eyebrow, you could tell something was up, "Yeah what's up."

He turned his head so he could see you out of his peripheral view, "What kind of quirk do you have?"

This got the attention of the man sitting beside you, "What does that matter?"

Shigaraki narrowed his eyes in annoyance, "I wasn't talking to you."

Feeling Dabi shift to stand up, you stopped him with the back of your hand to his chest.

"I can control people's hearing. My own is also amplified," you swiftly lied, not telling the whole truth.

He only hummed at that, turning his head back to face in front of him.

Again, you felt a weird aura filling the room, and this time Dabi noticed it too.

Turning to look at him, you both shared confused looks.