19

NO ONE POV :-

Two cute couple laid on the bed while cuddle with each others. One of the hand on other's waist and neck while another one hands on other's back. They both sleep peacefully and dream of their own world. The bright sunlight (like : our hobi) also spread in their room through the curtains which looks like shining armour.

It's looks so cute to look at the love birds, one of them who thinks that he don't love other's. Is not it funny? I mean you hug each other, you kiss each other, you protect each other, you both are meant to be each other but still you think like that. It's really funny to look and say.

Anyways, Taehyung and Jungkook both are sleeping peacefully while holding each other like their like depend on it. They both look so cute like babies. Both are so precious for each others as well as for ARMY.✨👉👈

First Taehyung wake up due to light sunlight fell on his face. He groaned slightly and moved his head to see a certain bunny who already make place in his heart. He stare at his bunny without blinking while caressing his cheeks gently.

"Why are you so beautiful petal? You look like a glowing queen in this busy morning. What did you do with me doll." Taehyung mumbled with a small smile and put his face in his husband neck while smell his sweet cologne.

He get up from his bed and go to bathroom to doing his morning routine. After finished his morning routine he wore his clothes and sat at the edge of the bed and again stare younger beautiful structure. He smiled and kissed his husband forehead lovingly and go towards the kitchen.

He don't want to disturb him but his bunny don't eat anything since yesterday night. So he make breakfast for his precious husband. At least he can try right? Finally after a year of thinking he started making pancakes for both of them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After complete his cooking he set everything on the dinning table and made his way towards bedroom to wake his husband.

He entered his room and looked at his bunny who still asleep. He again sat on the bed and ran his fingers in his husband soft hair. ''Petal wake up fast. We have to go for our next tour sweetie. Wake up." Taehyung said so sweetly while shaking younger a little.

Jungkook whining in his sleep and moved his head to another side and mumbled, "Don't wanna...go away..." Taehyung chuckled a little and again shaking younger but he frowned when Jungkook doesn't moving a bit. So he held his husband shoulder and made him sit on the bed.

Jungkook groaned and raise his fist to fight with that man but lowered his hands when he noticed Taehyung. "Sorry." Jungkook said. But all of sudden he felt terrible headache. He closed his eyes tightly and held his head with his both hands. His eyes got teary because of this but then he felt someone held him and say smoothing words to him.

He looked up to see, where only Taehyung slightly smile at him and gently massage his head. After a while his headache become low then he also give sweetest smile to his husband.

Then he noticed he is not in his bedroom he is in his husband room and suddenly everything flashed in his mind. He remembered everything what happened last night. His eyes got teary because of last night incident. He scold himself mentally because of that.

Taehyung noticed sudden behaviour of his bunny. "Hey kook...what happened huh!! Are you alright... Is your headache worsened? Do you want painkiller...Kook." He asked worriedly.

Jungkook shook his head and looked Taehyung with teary eyes and said, "L-last night i-i..." He is interpret when he felt that Taehyung hugged him by his side and rubbed his arm to comfort him. On that time he is crying silently but he is also happy that is husband with him when he needs him.

"Shh....don't cry hmm...i am here and nothing happened to you when i am with your side. Okh kook...now get up and come for breakfast ok. come on." Taehyung said while comforting him.

If Jungkook don't crying he is definitely be a blushing mess right now because of his husband sweet talk. He is totally unaware distance between them.

"Thank you for saving me last night. I don't know what will happened if you don't come in right time. Thank you and i-i am sorry." Jungkook said with a small smile played on his lips.

"It's ok kook you don't have to say. I am your husband and it's my duty always stay beside you. So don't thank me. Now go and get ready we have to go for our next tour." Taehyung said with a blushing face.

Anyways, he nodded his head and goes to bathroom.Taehyung also go downstairs and wait for his husband.

Well, he somewhere felt relax because Jungkook doesn't remembered their interaction. He is only remembered that some flirty bastard try to hurt him and his husband save him. That's only he is remember.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a while Jungkook come downstairs all ready. Taehyung looked at him and smiled silently. He is reallyban angel in Taehyung's life. Well, i can say that they both are happy to have each other in their life.

Jungkook was about go to kitchen but Taehyung stopped him and said, "Umm...breakfast is ready. Come have it." He said while scratching back of his neck. Jungkook widened his eyes and thought, "breakfast ready it means taehyung make it. Oh god....my kitchen. God please save my kitchen. Please."

"Breakfast ready...w-who made it. Y-you?" He asked nervously because he knows very well that Taehyung don't know how to cook. Taehyung nodded his head like a kid while showing his small boxy smile which melt Jungkook heart.

 Taehyung nodded his head like a kid while showing his small boxy smile which melt Jungkook heart

Both of them make their way towards the dinning table and sat down. Jungkook don't believe his eyes when he noticed the food on the table with his favourite milkshake, which are looks so delicious, which is his husband made. He gives Taehyung the most beautiful smile and Taehyung swear to god he will die one day just because of his husband beautiful smile.

 He gives Taehyung the most beautiful smile and Taehyung swear to god he will die one day just because of his husband beautiful smile

Then they both of them eat their food and get ready for their next destination. They both are so happy that can't describe in words.

And one more thing, Taehyung, Jungkook, Author and also Readers......all forget about Jisoo. Don't know where is she and what is she doing now???😴

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Hey, I am back.....❤🤗
.

.
.
.
.
Author🐰