3

I am really very sorry for waiting you... I am really busy last week that's why i can't update... Hope you understand...☺☺

This chapter contain mature scene🔞 read at your own risk...

So, let's start.......

TAEHYUNG POV :-

After completed my work, I told the security guards to close the office and I made my way to my car. I was about going inside the car but stopped when i heard someone called my name.

I turned around and a smile from on my lips. There is standing my girlfriend 'Jisoo'. My love, i love her so much. She walked towards me and hug me tightly, I also hug her back. You feel warmth when you hug love of your life.....right? I don't lie but sometimes i feel strange about her.

"Hi Tae." She said and kissed me on my cheeks. "Hi Baby." I said. "How was your day Babe." She asked. "Boooooringggggg." I said boringly. She laughed and I chuckled.

"Well, I will help you to less your stress____Daddy." She wishper in my ear and licked my ear bole. I growled and held her waist tightly.

"Oh!!! My needy Babe. Are you horny?" I asked teasingly. Well i can see that how much she enjoyed when i fuck her roughly. "Yes I am." She said. "Then Let's go kitten." I said smirking.

We both are headed to my car and immediately drive away. After 30 min. we arrived my house. We both get out from the car and made our way towards my house.

 We both get out from the car and made our way towards my house

{Grab some holy water my beautiful readers🔞}

After sometime we reached at my house and i unlocked the door we both get inside and closed the door.

I kissed her roughly in her lips and suck her lips hungrily like i don't eat foods for days. I broke the kiss and picked her in bridal style and made my way towards my room.

After reaching my room i lay her gently on the bed and hovered above her and again kissed her. She moaned between the kiss and it drive me crazy. Now i am a horny tiger so no one can stop me.

.
.
.
.
.
.

THIRD PERSON POV :

Taehyung tugged at jisoo's oversized loose shirt wanting her to take it off. The shirt was finally on the floor within a second. She pulled Taehyung's shirt and coat and throw it on the floor.

Her hands travelled down tracing his abs and going towards his boxer. "Bad princess." Taehyung mumbled.

Taehyung pinned Jisoo's hands above her head and his other hand travelled to her back unhooking her bra and tossing it across the room.

"You are very beautiful my princess, my love." Taehyung said and his went down to her collarbone. Moans escaped from her parted lips as Taehyung sucked her nipple and bite it lightly.

"Oh god Taehyung, stop teasing." She moaned out. " Already impatient my princess?" He asked raising one eyebrow.

"You are a horny little shit." She yelled back as he started sucking her belly without moving. "Shhh princess." Taehyung said and taking her pants. "Wanna open them for me princess?" He looked up.

Jisoo immediately open her legs wide showing her soaked lace panties.

"Tsk tsk who did this to you?" Taehyung asked smirking as he ran his finger across her folds. The only thing come from her mouth were moans and groans.

"No answer princess?" He ripped off the panties playing with her clit. "Ahh Taehyung!!" She yelled bucking her hips craving for friction.

"Please daddy give me more." She said and cried out. "What a good girl, you deserve a reward." He said and stuck two fingers inside her.

"Ahhh Taehyung!! Faster." She moaned loudly wanting to reach her high. Taehyung added one more finger and stretched her rim.

He pulled out and Jisoo whine because loss of contact. He smriking and chuckle lightly while see his princess state.

"Knees babygirl." He command and stood up. He picked her and put her in all fours. Then he putting his tip right at her entrance but not inside.

"OMFG!!! Taehyung put it in inside you fucker." She pushed her hips backward to get some pleasure.

Taehyung suddenly pushed into her making him groan from her tightness.

"Ahh faster Daddy!! Faster!!" She cried out moving her hips along with his thrusts. "Oh gosh baby!!" He thrusted faster as he was close to his climax, as well as Jisoo.

She gripped the sheets tighter and moaned out loud. "Ahh daddy i'm about to....." after a few more harder, faster and deeper thrusts both of them released.

Taehyung pulled out and get up then he carry Jisoo to the washroom to clean themselves. After cleaning they changed the sheet and sleep peacefully in each other arms.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Thank you so much @forever_sanzz for help me.....🤗❤
Have a good day. Stay healthy and safe...

Love you all..💜💜💜
.

.
.
.
.
Author🐰