21

JISOO POV :-

Uff!! How boring day it is? Now a days Taehyung didn't give me proper time......why....what happened with him? First he left me in the mall then club and now in this house.

He and his husband probably going somewhere and enjoying.....fucking bitches. How dare he that he don't take me with them.

After we came to Switzerland i noticed changes, changes in Taehyung. He was becoming softer for that Jungkook and i don't even like a bit. If this happened like this i probably lost my chance.

If Taehyung break up with me then what happened with me. I don't want to lose all these luxurious things. I have to do something so that i can back Taehyung attention.

I try to make a plan that how to make Taehyung fall for me again but interpret when my phone ringing. I smiled while looking at caller ID. We talk for sometimes then i decide to meet with him so that he can also help me for making some brilliant plan.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV :-

On the other side Taekook are busy in playing. Jungkook running around like a bunny while Taehyung also running behind younger to catch him. Both of them looked so happy and excited. They are enjoying their own little world in the shadow of mother nature.

Jungkook running with the speed of light but not as fast when a tiger looking man running behind him. Suddenely Taehyung caught younger from his back and pick him up while twirl him around. "Put me down hyungie." Jungkook said.

Both are bursting out of laughter. Only Taekook giggles are heared with the sound of waterfall. A small beautiful smile spread on their lips while they enjoying their moment.

After a while Taehyung put him down and turn his husband around while put his hands on younger waist and Jungkook held elder chest for support. Both are blushing and they looked so cute with pink strained cheeks.

 Both are blushing and they looked so cute with pink strained cheeks

All of sudden Taehyung learned down only for pecked younger lips. "Thank you kookie. Thank you so much for understanding me what is the real meaning of...... LOVE." Taehyung said while blushing.

Jungkook didn't even looked at his husband eyes. He was so shy to looked at elder. Taehyung each and every words make his heart flutter which he can't even imagine. But when he heard "LOVE" he instantly looked at his husband with happy yet glossy eyes because he don't believed what his husband just said.

Taehyung taken a back when suddenly Jungkook hugged him and buried his face on elder neck while smell his sweet cologne. Taehyung smiled and also hugged him back.

Love......love is really very strong word. It changes people way of thinking....way of viewing.....attitude......ego..... everything. If you are in love.....you will always choose your loved one and your loved one also choose you back over and over and over again.