5

JUNGKOOK POV :-

After return to home I say 'goodnight' to my parents and go straight to my room. I change my clothes and take a warm shower to relax my body.

After taking shower I wear my sleeping pajamas and laid on my bed. All that time I only think about one person "Kim Taehyung". Really??

"What's wrong with you Jeon Jungkook?? You just meet him today.....but i can't resist myself. Oh god!! It's gonna be a very long night." I mumbled to myself.

He is so hot and handsome,His shining eyes, his Sharp jawline, his plump lips, his long fingers, everything about him is perfect, he is perfect. He is everyone prince charming.

I honestly say i never see that handsome man in my entire life. Well my hyungs are also very handsome but Taehyung at different level. I am so lucky that i meet him i don't know....but i think I already fell in love with him. "Love at first sight".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV :-

Love at first sight? I absolutely believe in it! You're got to keep the faith who doesn't like the idea that you could see someone tomorrow and they could be the love of your life. You will always ready to do anything for them.

Same goes with Jungkook, he just see Taehyung only one time and just for few hours, and he already feels like he will do anything for him.

He wants to marry him, do lovey dovey things with him, wants to love him, kiss him, hug him and many more. *Sigh* But he don't know that Taehyung will agree for this marriage or not.

But he already agree with it and also thinks many things between both of them. So he just hope that Taehyung will also agree for this marriage.

"Aish Jungkook! Stop thinking about that, you have college tomorrow. I talked to Jimin Hyung tomorrow. Sleep Jungkook, goodnight Taehyung." He mumbled shyly and then sleep instantly while thinking about one and only Taehyung. His soon to be husband.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

NO ONE POV :-

After saying 'goodnight' to his parents, Taehyung directly drive his car towards his girlfriend's house.

He arrived and fastly removed his seatbelt and marched towards Jisoo's house, which is gifted by Taehyung at their 3rd years of anniversary.

He knocked the door for few times, after sometimes a sleeping Jisoo open the door. Her eyes widen when she saw Taehyung at this time because it's already midnight.

"Tae what are you doing here at this time?" She asked and yawning. Taehyung don't say anything he just sighed and get inside then sat on the coach.

Jisoo rolled her eyes, she also come to Taehyung and sat beside him. Taehyung sighed again and looked at Jisoo sadly. He hold her hand and kissed her ankles.

Jisoo is totally confused why he is acting like that? "Something definitely happen to him, uff he is so annoying." She said in her mind.

She cleared her thoart and asked to Taehyung, "Tae babe..... What happened? Why are you sad? Something happen....plz tell me."

"Yes baby, it is and I don't know what to do? I am so confused right now." He said. Jisoo sighed and said, "Atleast tell me babe, I will try to help you." She said with a very fake smile.

Taehyung looked at her for sometimes then said, " ummm.... actually my pa-parents are fixed my ma-marriage with some-one else." Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows when she heard 'Marriage' word.

"What?!! But babe....what about me? What about our relationship? I am not that worth for you huh!!" She said angrily while try to show him that she is hurt but It's obviously an ACT.

Yes act because she doesn't love Taehyung, she only live in relationship with Taehyung only for his money nothing else, she just Used him.

"Baby listen to me please. I know you are angry and also sad. Believe me my expression are also same when my parents tell me about this fucking marriage. But......" He paused.

"But what Tae?" Jisoo asked.

"But... It's the only last way to save my company, Mr. Jeon and I we both are partners and this problem are create between both of the companies. It I don't marry to that guy my company....our company are closed and I don't want it." He said sadly.

"I don't want to marry that guy baby. I want to marry you, make a family with you and want to live happily with you baby." Taehyung said but he feels like that his girlfriend is not interested what he is talking about.

Jisoo suddenly taken a back about Taehyung's words but she calm her down, "If his company are closed then......then I won't have money, I am become poor, not this house, not luxury things and luxury life......shit, shit no, no this can't be happening. Tae will marry that guy yes he will be married." She thought and smirked internally.

"What are you thinking Baby?" Taehyung asked. "Huh... Uh nothing. Umm.... Tae babe... I-I thought you should marry that guy." She said.

Taehyung disbehalfly looked at her and said,"But baby if I do it then what about....." He is saying but interpreted by Jisoo.

"No I also don't want it but....you built Kim cooperation on your hard work, strength and intelligence. Just think one time properly......Will you let it go like this Tae, huh!!" She asked try to make him understand.

"Definitely No."Taehyung said and Jisoo smiled evily, "So babe marry him think about our future hmm...please and promise me you will think about it one more time. Right?" She try to convince Taehyung.

Taehyung thought for sometimes and nodded his head " yes baby I will do it i will marry that guy only for us, and when my company are cleared all this problem and when back to the track I will divorce him and marry you." Taehyung said and Jisoo smirked.

Then both of them talking about some random things. After Completing their talks then they both learning for a kiss. Taehyung then stood up from his seat Jisoo also do the same. They both hug each other tightly.

" Thank you baby, thank you so much. I don't know what should i do if you don't have on my side.Thank you for everything." Taehyung said and kissed her forehead. After that they both said 'goodnight'to each other and Taehyung left her house.

After Taehyung left, Jisoo jumped up and down like a frog and screamed "Oh....Money, Money, Money....." She said to herself and dance alone like a mad women.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Author🐰