9: Counterattack

**Geto POV**

I couldn't help but smile as I woke up next to Y/n who was sleeping peacefully. Not to mention she was still naked, and just the sight of her bare shoulders was enough to drive me wild.

Memories of the night before flooded my mind. She was amazing in every way, and her body... Fuck, being with her like that, it was even better than I imagined.

I cuddled up next her, bringing my bare body against hers. Her skin was so soft as it pressed on my chest, and I loved feeling her backside against me. Her legs, her hips, her ass. Every curve of hers was breathtaking.

"Good morning," I hummed as I kissed her head.

She pulled my arms around her even tighter, wiggling back into me to get as close as she could.

"Mm good morning, Suguru," she whispered.

Her hair smelled a bit like coconut and vanilla as I buried myself into her head of curls. I really never wanted to move.

We laid there for a bit longer in silence, just enjoying the warmth of our bodies and the peaceful morning. I couldn't believe this is what it felt like to wake up next to her. I could definitely see myself doing this for the rest of my life.

"I'm hungry," she mumbled after a while making me smirk to myself. "Do you want breakfast?"

"I will never turn down a meal from you," I laughed. "Your cooking is amazing."

She turned around, smiling as she looked at me. My heart fluttered as I finally got to look into her eyes.

"And for dinner, maybe you can cook for me. At your apartment," she ran her hands back through my hair as she spoke, brushing it out of my face.

"I would love to," I smiled as I leaned in to kiss her gently. "We can dress up a bit. Have a cute little date."

"Mm so romantic," she teased before kissing me and then getting up out of bed. "It sounds perfect."

I was speechless as I watched her walk over to put on clothes. It was so late last night, and I was so entranced with how I was feeling, I didn't get as good of a look as I would've liked to.

But now, seeing her fully like this... How was I ever supposed to keep my hands off her?

She threw on her spandex shorts and a sweater before going to the bathroom. As she locked the door behind her, there was a knock at her front door.

"Hey, do you mind getting that?" she called out.

I sighed because I was a little annoyed I'd have to leave the warmth of her bed, but of course I would.

"Yea, I got it," I called back as the faucet turned on. I put on my sweats and shuffled out to her living room.

My eyes widened as I opened the door.

"Fun night?" Satoru smirked.

I completely forgot... How the fuck could I have forgotten something so important? It was on my mind when I got her from work, but the moment I told her I loved her, I never thought about it again.

"Shit," I mumbled as I pushed my hands back through my hair. "Satoru, you have to come back later. I didn't get the chance to talk to her."

His smile dropped instantly, "Are you serious, Suguru? What the fuck. We agreed on 24hrs."

"Please Satoru," I was practically begging now. "Please. Things are so perfect with her. I-I can't let that get messed up."

He let out a sigh as he shook his head slightly, "I'm sorry, Suguru. We need to talk to her. You're out of time."