Chapter 7

Continued

Farhan took her hand in his and said, "You will be my wife." Alif tried to shove him away, but he was too strong and didn't budge.

"I'm not going to be your wife. Get out of here" Alif said looking at his eyes.
Farhan pinned her to the wall.

"Farhan... please.... " Alif said in a scared tone.
Farhan bought his face closer to hers.

She stared at him back, his breath was on hers.

Farhan stayed in his spot. Farhan put his face on her hijab, "LEAVE ME NOW"
Farhan got more closer, "farhan please... don't. " alif said her tears were out.

Farhan didn't talk at all. Alif started moving trying to  push him off

He forward to kiss her lips when she turn to side immediately. Her knees were getting weak his closeness was affecting her.

She close her eyes her heart beating fast like never before.

Alif felt his lips on her cheek.

When she felt his arm drop from around her, she took advantage of the opportunity to shove him away and slapped him.

He walk out of the house she immediately shut the door right after him.

She lean on the door closing her eyes.

'I slapped him?....oh my god'

'He tired to kiss me'

'He wants to marry me?.....but why?'

Next day

Around 1 p.m. Alif dressed herself and went outside and lock her door. She got into her car and began driving.
When she arrived at the hospital, she requested and left a application to work in the pediatrics department. And as she walked toward the restaurant, she ran into a Mia her friend and they began talking, laughing, which caused her mood to shift. Mia explained how she arrived this morning and was soon going to visit her.

She then began driving towards her home while looking at her phone. Farhan has made 150 missed calls. She suddenly remembered that she had no desire to visit him the day before. She arrived at her apartment, parked her car, and began heading towards her apartment. When she saw Saif

She froze.

"Salam how are you?" Saif said coming close to her.
"wa Alaikum Salam I'm good" she replied keeping distance.

Farhan arrived at that precise moment. Of course, he'll be aware of everything she's doing at all times. The guards keep him informed at all times.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Stay away from her she's mine" farhan said walking towards Saif.

Saif and alif turn around since they heard his voice.
Saif look at him unbelievably "Alif? Did you hear this guy? What the fuck is he saying?"

"I think you didn't hear me right? She's mine she even loves me back so you...back off" Saif said grabbing her hand.

Alif look at between them, she pull her hand from his grip. Before she could say anything the guards came running.

"Boss should we?" Farhan nods glaring at saif.

The guards forcefully took saif with them and push him in the car. "Help...somebody help" Saif shouted
The guard close the door and soon drove off.

Alif just stood there not saying anything.

"Where are they taking him?" Alif question.

She has a disgusted expression on her face as she looks at him. He took a step towards her.
His gaze on her.

"You didn't answer my phone calls." Farhan said looking at her. She look down not wanting to look at him.

"I hurt you... I sorry," Farhan replied, putting his hand on hers. She still didn't respond and stared at him with a variety of broken emotions in her eyes.

"Please... don't do this to me... here punish me do something but talk to me" Farhan said taking her hand in slapping his face. She still didn't move.

"Yusuf needs you...... I need you... our family is incomplete without you." Farhan said
Alif step back she walk away. She unlock her apartment got inside just then Farhan got inside again. He closed the door. Then turn to her.

"Alif" he called trying to get her attention.

She approached him and opened her door.
"Please leave," she finally whispered, her gaze falling to the ground.

When he approached her again, she took a step back and collided with the wall. "I want to marry you," Farhan replied, his eyes shining with affection.

Alif look up to him. "No"

"Listen, I love you, and I want to make you mine on your own terms; I don't want to force you," Farhan explained. "Is this how your gonna treat me. After all I did" Alif said looking at him.

"Trust me I don't want to I promise I-" he was cut by alif. "You must understand that I have the right to say No or Yes."

"Sure" Farhan replied with smirk

"I'm still unhappy and hurt, and I'm angry at you," Alif muttered as she turned around.

"Hmm... I guess you could say I've already received my punishment. You slapped me. My jaw and cheek hurt so much that I couldn't sleep." Farhan remarked

'You deserved'

Alif turn to him. "Are you kidding me.....you..I...just leave please"

"I am really sorry, i have hurted you.... I can make it up for you any time, just tell me... second, please remember Yusuf and arrive at work on time tomorrow" With a pleading tone, Farhan said.

"Hey, come here I Have to tell you something" alif said suddenly smiling at him.

Farhan was shock seeing her smile at him suddenly.

She walk outside, confused Farhan follow her and walk out of her apartment. "I...." She said looking at him and suddenly she ran past him and quickly she shut the door on him. locking the door.

'I'm so stupid......what did I just do???.....I mean I had no other choice, he wasn't leaving'

Farhan who was still standing still in shock he suddenly smirk and ran to her door.

Farhan yelled from behind the closed door, "You can't do that!"

"You tricked me" he added.

She wanted to laugh at him he was wining like a kid.

"I'm going to sleep, my head hurts please leave...for real leave" alif said walking to her room.

Farhan, on the other hand, smiled and began driving away. He summoned his security to whisk Saif and his family away from her. Transfer him to a new state.

"I can't take the risk of losing you"

He arrived home, he saw Yusuf drawing
"Salam Alaikum son" Farhan said kissing his cheek
"Walykumsalam dad" Yusuf replied with smile.

"Doctor is coming tomorrow" Farhan said sitting near him
Yusuf nodded. "Aren't you going to be mad about it. That she didn't come today" ask Farhan.

"No, the doctor urged me to act properly when she isn't around since she will always come when she isn't busy." Yusuf replied and continue with his drawings.

Farhan smile and kiss his cheek.

End of chapter.