Chapter 15 - Jealousy

When they finally made it to the zoo, Yusuf and Hamid were giddy with anticipation. They appear to be a family of four: Farhan held Yusuf's hand, Yusuf held Hamid's hand, and Alif held Alif's hand. Farhan grinned when he considered it.

Everything had been planned by Farhan; when they came to the entrance, the guard gave them their tickets, and they were able to enter, but it was packed.
"Remain together, please," Farhan murmured, and everyone nodded.

Every time they see an animal, which they pass by frequently, Hamid and Yusuf leap and run with excitement. They spend an hour strolling about. Everybody was worn out. They discovered an eatery. Farhan and Alif sat down and placed an order for them. Alif woke up to take a shower and get herself cleaned up.
after her return. Farhan sprang up and followed the children to the bathroom.
They returned later. The meal was ready.
While everyone began to eat, Yusuf remained untouchable with the food. Before anyone could inquire as to why.

Yusuf is pulled from his seat by Alif, who then picks up the pizza and feeds him. Before he could say anything, Yusuf looked glad and Farhan smiled once again, knowing that she understood. She fed him and then cleaned his mouth.
She fed him all the time because he was so accustomed to her.

Yusuf grinned, leaned in, and gave Alif a cheek kiss. Yusuf said, "Thank you."
With a smile, Alif returned the kiss. She looked at Hamid as she was about to finish her meal.
His gaze was fixed on her. Since he had already finished his meal, Alif was perplexed as to why. What then did he want?

"Alright, if everyone is done let's go" Standing up, Farhan stated his bodyguards will settle the bill.
With a nod, Alif gathered her belongings and rose.
slowly, they began to move. "What do you wanna do next?" "I'm a little tired," Alif replied, glancing at Farhan, "I want to go home."

Soon afterward, Farhan took control of the vehicle. They soon made their arrival. Farhan exited and held the door open for them. They got away one by one.
Glancing at Farhan, Alif grinned and says "Thank you." "Your welcome, love." Farhan said looking at her, couple seconds passes by. As they were lost in each others eyes. Hamid moved in between them and shoved Farhan as he approached.
All eyes turn to him.
Evil smiled Hamid's mouth. Farhan began to chase after him as he began to run. Finally, he was able to capture him. Hugging him tightly, Farhan picked him up gave him a cheek kiss. In return, Hamid kissed him.

Just like that they become close to each other.

Alif and Yusuf smiled. Then Farhan drop him, "okay
I will get Going, bye" alif said she bend down and kissed Yusuf. "Take care okay, see you soon.... okay"
Yusuf sadly nods Yusuf hugged her
"Where Is my hug" Farhan said when Alif stood up
"No hug for you" alif said holding hiding her smile. Hamid hand and quickly getting inside.

After Hamid and Alif entered, she checked her phone and locked the door. She then turned to face Hamid.
"Your sister Raabia will be picking you up in an hour. Until then, what are your plans?" Alif inquired, setting down her purse and removing her shoe. Hamid held her hand as she bent down to assist him in taking off his shoes. "I feel sleepy," he remarked.
Alif gave a nod, then proceeded to her room and shut the door. Hamid was lying on her bed.
She hurriedly walked to the restroom to get ready. removed her headscarf. after her return. Hamid sat there anticipating her arrival.

"You didn't sleep yet," Alif grinned.
"No, I'll wait for you, Hamid said.
Hamid gave her a hug as soon as she went beneath the covers with him. Alif gives him a hug in return. "Doctor, you smell good," she touched his hair. Hamid laughed.
She said, "Thank you," but Hamid withdrew.
"It was enjoyable today," Alif nodded. "You're working tomorrow?" Hamid asks, his face sad.
Alif gave a nod. "Then when can I meet you again"
"Hmm.... I am off, on Saturday and Sunday's, from work I get off at 5" alif responded.

"But I want to meet you everyday" Hamid said hugging her tight again.
"Go to sleep, don't worry that much, i will do something about it. I love you" she said, and kissed his neck.

After an hour, Alif tried to get up, but something was stopping her. Her eyelids slowly opened, and she saw Hamid embracing her. She grinned. She glanced around, then turned back to face Hamid and gently took his hands off. And at that moment, Hamid opened his eyes.
Alif apologized for waking him up.
He stood on the bed and said, "It's okay."
"Let's check the time," Alif stated as she picked up her phone.
She noticed that they hadn't slept for an hour.
"It's odd that Raabia wasn't there," Alif remarked as she put down her phone.
Hamid gave her a hug and said, "That's good, and don't call her." Alif chuckle

After two hours, as Hamid and Alif were enjoying a movie, there was a knock on her door.
Alif hurriedly made her way to her room, opened the door, and put a scarf around her head. Raabia and her bodyguard were in position.
Alif grinned and gave Rabia a hug. "I apologize for being late; I was a little busy. I hope he didn't annoy you," Raabia retreated and said.

"It's okay, we had a great time," Alif remarked, as Hamid moved forward. "Hi" Pulling on his cheek Rabia asked, "Brother, how are you?" Hamid remained silent.

"Okay, thank you for taking care of him, I literally did my work, without any problem." Looking at Hamid, Rabia said.
Hamid looked dejected as Raabia continued, "Okay, let's go." Alif bending, Her hands cupped his face. "Remember what I told you, don't worry, and take care. I'll see you soon." Alif planted a kiss on his forehead.
Hamid grinned sadly.

Two days later

Although Zack, her coworker, had been much closer to her, Alif was thinking to herself. In her presence, he would blush. Each time she had a hospital lunch break, he would bring her chocolates. Picking up her belongings, she walked out of the hospital.
When Zach called her name and added, "Doctor Alif," he was getting close to her car.
"Yes" she says turning to look at him.
Zach gave her a brief glance and remarked. "Can we go for coffee, please? It's my treat," Zach added thoughtfully. "Coffee?" lifting her eyebrows she added.

He nods nervously. "Please don't say no." He added.

She hesitate before saying "fine just once" alif said, Zach look up with smile "oh my god thank you" he pull alif hand, and kissed her hand.

Without thinking.

shortly afterwards he was hit in the face. Zach fell to the ground. Alif let out a cry as she turned to face Farhan, who immediately jumped on top of him and began striking him.

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU...... TO TOUCH HER......*punch.....AND KISS WHATS MINE...*punch...." alif was shock, her mind wasn't comprehending. She run to Farhan.
"FARHAN..... STOP....YOU'RE  GONNA KILL HIM" alif said pulling him.
But Farhan didn't stop, "FARHAN" alif scream
Farhan got up, and look at alif, her tears were out.

After running inside, Alif returned with people assisting Zach in entering. Farhan grabbed her hand.
Security guards came around Farhan when he raise his hand to them signaling them to don't even come near him.

They nodded helplessly and went away.
Her landing was on his chest. Alif looked into his eyes. Alif push him away. But farhan Pull her back.
This time he block her behind her car, she couldn't move on.
Alif eyes widen, "FARHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING! HAVE YOU GONE CRAZY?" Alif shouted.
"Nobody I SAID NOBODY CAN TOUCH YOU... YOU ARE MINE"

Alif push him, with her full strength Farhan took a step back.

Alif raises her hand to slap him, but she stops and puts her hands on her head before turning around.
She closed her eyes and began to sob.
That was something that Farhan noticed. He became aware of what he had done when he noticed that he had lost his rage.