Chapter 6

The chamber was silent only the cackling of fire, Each Representative were silent, the guards were on their toes hoping to their deities that this energy they had felt from these beings were not to be released here.

The devil representative spoke up.

"Are you for serious?" The red haired devil spoke.

"As serious as I can be, Gremory." The Angel spoke.

"Hah! Son of God... I haven't seen any of those kids since the rebellion, last I saw J.C he was trolling the Anti-Christ."
Laughed the Fallen Angel.

As the Angel and Devil bickered The Fallen had felt he didn't need to intervene so he just sat there, picking his nose.

Out side of the chamber, Tension could be cut through with a knife, They knew if one of their representatives gave the order, the hounds of war could be heard once again, The Dxd alliance would be dissolved, just. Like. That.

The company from the Vatican were young but skilled, lead by someone unlikely, Y/N who literally didn't care about the fact this could start a war in the supernatural world and the mortal one, heck he even had headphones on.

The fallen looks like they were about to declare war themselves, fully clad in armor and their hands on their weapons.

"I've been itchin' for a fight since forever!" Shouted one of the young Fallen angels.

Another fallen angel spoke up.
"Yeah, depending on relations breaking down in that room." He pointed to the large doors. "It's war or peace."

"And I'm leaning towards war. We haven't had a good fight in a while!" One of the other Fallen Angels cheered.

Y/N had sat with indifference giving no heed to them.

"dumbasses." he whispered under his breath

"Radicals, they think they're so tough, when during combat they're the first to retreat." Said a familiar woman.

Y/N turned slightly to the left to see that Rias was it's source.

"Radicals inside the radicals? What is this, Inception?"

"Every faction has radicals and moderates and conservatives and puritans, it's to be expected even for a faction that's as radical as the Fallen angels."

"Hm."

"So why are you here?" Asked Rias.

"I don't know."

"You don't know? That's a first."

"Yeah, it is."

Rias looked his way and she only saw nothing but indifference, the sound from his headphones blocking the outside world.

He was calm, like he knew it was going to be over soon.

"What is taking him so long?" He whispered to himself.

Since his headphones were blasting sound directly into his ears, so he said it in his usual voice.

"Who?"

Obviously not hearing her question, he rose from his seat and took a guitar case previously hidden from her view.

"I didn't know you played the guitar."

"Mhm." He responded.

He wore the case on his back with one strap on.

And walked towards one of the large doors of the meeting room, she expected him to be stopped by the angels guarding the door, but he simply walked passed them and entered the room.

What.

Rias thought to herself,

A human like him can enter yet I cannot?

Damn.

She was confused, a few minutes went by which felt like millennia, as the anticipation was killing her, literally she thought she was going to die of an heart attack.

More minutes passed by, to her time slowed down.

And soon he emerged from the room and walked pass her swiftly and left.

She looked to one of the three doors and there her brother was.

Her brother motioned her forward, "Do you know Who Y/N L/N is?"

Rias never told him his name,infact they have been trying very hard to hide their relationship from everyone else.

He asked.

"Yes."

Oh dear, did Y/N rat her out?

She answered

"What about him?"

Why is he asking about him, does he know?

"Nothing, just let him pass through your Territories for the time being." He said, looking away slightly out the corner of his eye.

"Brother, What is this about?" She asked, her curiosity brimming, Her brother was very reclusive which he never was, she always thought he never kept a single secret from her, it was that trust that made her who she was.

"We have a crisis on our hands." He said clearly, his eyes didn't lie, this time they stared at her, never flinching or looking away.

This was unlike the battles and wars her peerage had fought in, her family was out of their league.

"Tell your peerage to let Y/N L/N do what he needs to do." His face could be mistaken for stone due to how emotionless it was...

This... this was serious.