140-152

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 140
Chapter 140 The Fallen Angel Without Memories

The magic of the dark ritual could quickly restore magic power, but just like what Julia said, the light produced during the ritual was too eye-catching. A few angel soldiers passing by this area chose to come down and check it out when they noticed the light of the ritual, so they inevitably fought Roy.

Of these angels, the rest were easy to kill, but one of them seemed to be a captain and was quite troublesome. Roy took a long time to find an opportunity. He flashed and suddenly appeared beside the opponent, and then he used his frost power to completely freeze him in a huge block of black ice. After fighting so many angels, Roy’s magic power consumption was quite high, making him aware of the importance of magic power recovery speed.

It could be said that middle-rank demons, high-rank demons, and even demon lords would face the issue of magic power consumption. Hadn’t the high-rank demon Xeron been killed by dragons after exhausting all of his magic power? In addition to Xeron, there was a living example with Julia in front of him. If he truly wanted to achieve having an unlimited amount of magic power and endless life, it was probably something only a demon king like Samael could do.

So, in his free time after the battles, Roy could not help asking Julia, “Is this dark ritual demon magic? Can I learn it?” In the formation, Julia was stunned for a moment before shaking her head. “No, it’s not demon magic. Strictly speaking, the dark elves developed this magic, but there shouldn’t be any problem with learning it as long as you know how to use dark power. I see that your magic power is rather strange, seeming to be a mutated result of the combination of frost and dark powers. But the essence of the dark power is still there, so maybe there won’t be any problem learning

it.”

Julia paused for a moment before continuing, “But as you’ve seen, this ritual has many drawbacks. Especially when you’re alone, it’s best not to use it. Once an enemy interrupts you, not only will you be unable to restore your magic power, but your magic power will also collapse for a while, causing you to fall into danger. Are you sure you want to learn it?”

“Dark elves? You even learned their magic?” Roy asked in surprise. “Teach me this ritual. Maybe I can use it.”

Julia did not waste any time. She pointed at the magic formation beneath her feet and began to explain to Roy

In her opinion, Roy was a rare demon race and had great potential. Not only was he about to become a high-rank demon, but when she had lost consciousness, he had not abandoned her.

In Roy’s opinion, a fallen angel like Julia would help him understand the situation of angels and fallen angels, and perhaps he could use her to understand the situation in the Abyss where high-rank demons lived. In addition, Julia herself had a high status, so maybe he could establish a connection with Demon King Samael through her in the future.

Therefore, in a situation where both sides were more restrained, the two of them were in a very nuanced state of cooperation, and they were both carefully maintaining this cooperative relationship with each other. Roy worked hard to stop the angels so that Julia could recover her magic power without disruption. Similarly, when Roy asked to learn the dark ritual, Julia did not hide anything and explained seriously. Although they had a misunderstanding and fought earlier, they were both in the Abyss camp and were natural allies. When the angel army still existed, it was best for them not to infight… Whenever it came to various rituals, it involved knowledge related to magic formations. This dark ritual was the same. Magic formations usually had fixed geometrical structures and were divided into pentagram formations, six-pointed star formations, nine-pointed star formations, and so on. But in addition to the geometric structure, it required engraving the corresponding magic symbols to form a complete and effective magic formation.