438-450

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 438
Chapter 438: The Forbidden One?
Cerberus was right. Roy either did not attack, or he had to teach these whip demons a profound lesson.

These mutated demons really made him feel vexed. They did not know respect nor fear, and their hunting instincts far exceeded their rationality. If he had not encountered such demons, he would have let them be. But now, not only did he encounter them, but they also blocked his path. This was their sin.

There were tens of millions of them, and it was impossible for Roy to use magic power to fight them from beginning to end, so his method should naturally be sharper.

The plague viruses that Roy used now did not mean that he carried these viruses in his body but that he could use magic power to transform them.

Since magic power transformed these viruses, it naturally consumed the least amount of magic power to transform a single virus. This was why he did not use a plague storm like the one he sealed in Sareth’s scythe. A plague storm required too much magic power, and it was impossible to use it to eliminate tens of millions of demons.

Since the rabies virus had an astounding effect on these whip demons, Roy would keep making this virus to spread. Although the rabies virus did not spread through the air, he could use wind magic to spread these rabies viruses forcibly. Now, the hurricane blowing in the rift valley was full of these viruses that scattered with the wind. When the viruses transformed from magic power came into contact with any wounds or bodily fluids on these whip demons, they would immediately be absorbed into them. They did not even need an incubation period before immediately flaring up in them.

One spread to ten, ten spread to a hundred… The whip demon lair welcomed a disaster. They could no longer care about attacking the intruders. When most of their kind fell into chaos, the rest would naturally be dragged into this chaotic vortex.

In the entire canyon, it began to rain corpses. Whip demons bitten to death by their own kind fell into the abyss of the rift valley one after another. Every whip demon’s corpse was incomplete, and some had even been split into dozens of pieces. The strong stench of the blood of these whip demons permeated throughout the entire canyon, forcing Dante and the others to cover their noses with their clothes.

Amid this tragic epidemic disaster, Roy slowly descended with everyone. A high-speed rotating hurricane surrounded everyone. Not only did it send the fish that escaped the net flying, but it also separated everyone from the disaster scene outside, as though they were two different worlds.

Although there were heavy casualties, the number of whip demons did not decrease noticeably because more and more whip demons kept rushing out from the depths of the rift valley and joined in on the killing of their own kind. Most of these new whip demons were already infected with the rabies virus because they had swallowed the corpses of their own kind before flying up…

When Dante, Nero, and the others saw this scene, they were dumbfounded. Even though they knew that there were more than ten million whip demons, they did not have any direct concept of this number before. Only after seeing it with their own eyes did they understand how terrifying this lair was. If they were to come alone, they would probably be unable to move an inch in this rift valley.

And now, Demon Osiris’s ability to create plagues and natural disasters was the key to ensuring that everyone could move forward in this whip demon lair.

“To be honest, if Sparda is really in this rift valley, I can’t believe that he’s still alive!” Benia said. “Not every demon lord has Osiris’s ability. No matter how powerful Sparda is, it won’t work. These whip demons are simply a nightmare.”