270-283

Custom Made Demon King - Chapter 270
How Mike Sonko Became Rich. Even Poor Kenyan People Can Earn Big Money
Chapter 270 Killing Arantir

No one would have thought that Roy would appear in such a… berserk manner! Countless thick tree trunks and rocks piled on the ground without any pattern, forming a large area that completely covered where the undead army was lurking. It was just like a foundation built by a group of workers without any construction technique. But this messy foundation made everyone understand one thing…

Arantir’s undead army was finished!

To put it bluntly, the weight of the materials that Roy collected along the way was almost equivalent to a mountain. Although the weight of this mountain was spread out, the weight on top of the undead army was still not something that a group of bones could lift. Even the place where the stronger bone dragons were was taken care of by Roy, making it impossible for them to dig their way out.

The undead were only undead, not groundhogs. Even if they could hide underground and did not need to breathe, they were unable to dig holes to escape from the area covered by these rocks and trees. Roy had basically used a physical method to seal Arantir’s undead army… Arantir was the only one in the entire army who saw the situation quickly. He had led his Death Incarnation and escaped before the rocks and trees landed. Seeing that Roy had buried his army, Arantir could not help shaking in anger. He saw the ground trembling slightly and knew that his troops were trying to get out, but unfortunately, they could only make the ground tremble twice…

“Since they’re undead, then they should stay underground obediently, right?” Roy slowly descended from the sky and landed on a huge rock. He looked at Arantir derisively. “We meet Arantir again, but the undead army seems to be worse than the last time!”

In the abdomen of the spectral dragon, Arantir glared at Roy without a word. His eyes seemed devouring Roy, but he soon closed his eyes. After opening them again, he regained his usual cold expression. “I have to admit that I made a mistake this time. But in my opinion, this is a test given to me by Asha… Demon! Even without an army, I will kill you and execute Asha’s will!”

With that, Arantir raised his arms and shouted, “Asha uses all!”

Sonko: "Earn Money is Easy! You Need Just One Easy step"
With his shout, the colossal Death Incarnation raised its skull and let out an invisible roar. The powerful dragon might that was as terrifying as death radiated out in all directions. Then it suddenly lowered its skull. A black pillar of light shot out from its mouth and headed straight for Roy!

At the same time, after seeing Arantir taking action, Astral and the others in the rear immediately urged their troops to advance and prepared to cooperate with Arantir’s attack.

Seeing the black pillar of light coming at him, Roy exerted strength under his feet and smashed the rock beneath his feet. While avoiding the death blast, he spread his wings and rushed toward the spectral dragon!

Arantir stared intently at Roy’s movements and quickly chanted a spell, preparing to use his magic to fight Roy. But he did not see that a layer of dragon scales now covered Roy’s tail…

S

A powerful death power mist rose from the spectral dragon’s body, and it swung its claws at Roy. The gigantic dragon bone claws slashed with sharp whistling sounds and covered Roy’s entire body in the attack range. But just as the dragon claws were about to hit Roy, he suddenly disappeared and flashed above the spectral dragon’s skull.

“Now!” Arantir waved his staff and cast a powerful Slow spell on Roy. The spectral dragon quickly took this opportunity to raise its skull and bite at Roy with its enormous mouth!