Part 17

Neha POV

After shifting my things in his so called our room I slept in my room. Even though he asked me to sleep without locking the door, I locked the door. I strongly believed that last time someone kidnapped my pinkY teddy, just because I unlocked the door. So this time it won't happen. I slept after setting alarm at early 5.00 am.

I need to prepare for my siblings and Fahad. They are so good to find our situation, so I won't leave any single minor mistake for them to point out.

After setting bed and switching off the light, I heard some sound from the door. Someone is trying to open it. I am feeling scared. By heartbeat is rising and my entire body turns cold. Tightening fist and the mind of a karate belt, I walked to the door and opened it.

I didn't waste any second, I hitted on the person's stomach with my leg. After finding him lying on the floor, I am satisfied.

"Aa." By the way who is this.

Shocking me to the core, it is Ayaan who is lying on the floor with hands on his stomach.

"Why are you here? "Folding my hands, I asked him.

" I was checking you. "

"Checking me Or trying to open the door. " Realisation hit me. "Was that you yesterday? " Before I can complete I heard another yelling from him.

"Even for your enemy, don't do this to anyone. " He is wincing in pain.

"Sorry. You will be okay when you grow up. " I tried to console him.

"Grow? " He rolled his eyes. "Can you atleast help me to stand. " Raising his hand he asked me.

"Yeah" I helped him.

"Living with you will be more scarier. " I don't know why, but I felt happy after hearing that.

" Wake up early tomorrow, Fahad will be coming on morning. And, don't forget to empty this room. He will gonna stay with us for some months. "

"Woow thats nice. " I smiled. Now I don't need to tolerate these bore people.

"Goodnight." I smiled at him when I found him looking at me. He is not saying anything but looking at me again, I didn't minded but closed the door on his face and I heard a faded "goodnight" in return.

Yeah I am rude. But from tomorrow I won't get my privacy, I have to share room with him. I have to prepare for something.

I took my PinkY in my arms and walked to and from. Exactly!! If he ever try to kidnap PinkY, then he will get to know Neha's wrath. Having these thought in my mind sleep over took me.

Ayaan POV

I kept staring at her. Why she is so beautiful? Her long eyelashes and beautiful eyes, I will look at her eyes for entire day and night. I can't take away my eyes from her. Even in this simple t-shirt and pants, with disheveled hair she looks like a princess. No, a real princess.

I am so lucky, so lucky that I married my love. Love of my life, her inner beauty and her actions are the main thing that attract me to her. Her beautiful brain also contribute her to be more more beautiful.

I was shocked when she closed door on my face. But thank you Neha for doing that, if not!! I don't know when I will stop looking at you. I am smiling myself like a fool on my stupidity. When did I became a stupid. Neha, you are making me insane.

Returning back to our room, I slept there alone. From tomorrow, Neha must be with me to share this room. Hope we will get together soon as at least friends.