Part 36

"Aa" Fahad winced in pain when I bite his palm that was covering my mouth.

Shaking his hand due to pain and with crunching nose he whispered, "what are you doing? " I looked at him with serious expression asking what was he actually doing.

"Wait for sometimes, don't get in between them and hear scolding like I got a minute before. I am a protective brother."

"Silent." Putting my finger on my lip I asked him to keep quiet to only eavesdrop what they are speaking.

"What had done is done. But I want to know whether you accept and love her or not. " Ayaan is asking Ammi.

"Why not? I love her. " She replied.

"Ammi.. You are, I can't really understand you. If you like her then why you act all those? " He asked and I can cleary understand his peak level of patience from his voice.

"Yes, I know that you don't love me anymore. Who I am? A mere mother who carried you nine months on my womb and when he got married he don't need me. " Her voice is cracking.

"Are you angry with Ayaan or Neha? " Abba asked who was silent all these times.

"Ayaan, whom not. Neha is same all those time, but you changed. You was not like this before your marriage. At least you come once in a while to meet me and you always so eager to lay on my lap and hear my singing. But now, you don't need me." Ammi said those before wiping tears from the back side of her palm.

I looked at Fahad and he is holding laughter, and embarrassed. I didn't knew that Ayaan was the baby child of Ammi even though Fahad is childish.

Making a pouting face he walked to them gesturing me to follow them.

"No one know that I am the younger one. No one wants to make me lay on their lap and no one wants to sing a song for me. Life of the youngest in the family is terrible. " Making a fake cry face and pout Fahad complained more childish way.

"Ammi, me too want to hear song." She looked at me, did she misunderstood me. No way, Neha won't makes it happen again.

"Ayaan usually told me that Ammi is a great singer and he is missing your songs. Sometimes I feels jealous of him to get a sweet Ammi who sings songs. My mom don't know to sing." Seems like I won in my mission. Mission to reconcile my husband and mother in law.

I looked at all of them and Ammi have a pleasant face, she is happy now. Neha mission won't fail in any way. But Ayaan and Fahad looks like they will burn me alive while Abba nicely escapes from there. Don't they need to thank me?

"Don't be greedy Neha, Ammi haves head ache and this late night. Let her sleep. " Ayaan said while placing his hand around her shoulder.

"Yeah, Ammi usually don't sing this late night and I feel like sleeping. " Yawning Fahad completed his sentence.

"If you guys are so tired then I will sing some other day. " Ammi concluded and Fahad kissed her cheek before going to sleep.

____

"Why didn't you allow me hear her singing? " I asked, he is so possesive of his mother, scary cat.

"You are so desperate to hear her singing? " He asked weirdly.

"Why? "

"After hearing one time don't ask me how to stop her? " He said while covering himself on the duvet.

"Is she that bad? " I asked him.

"A little bit. But don't tell her. " He closed his eyes and I am still in my thoughts.