Part 24

Neha POV

"Enough! Can you do that or not? I am asking to hack that system back and send the address and you are saying you can't do at least that. " Hearing the loud sound from the bedroom, I keen into the room. Hacking?

He seems restless. It seems something very serious.

"I won't consider you as a friend again if you act like this. I am saying last, if possible just give a leave letter to me. At least I can appoint someone worthy. " He hangs the call the next second without hearing from the other side.

This is the first time I am seeing Ayaan like that. This scary cat scaring someone. I always thought he too calm, but yeah! Who can keep patience at all the time?

"Ayaan, what is the matter? " I asked.

"Nothing Neha, some official matters. " He replied calmly and give me a smile at the end.

"What about hacking that you talked about earlier? " I can't hold myself, anyway he is my friend and happened to be my husband.

"That is... Someone hacked my system and I asked that idiot in my department to send the hacker locations. But he said it's too difficult." He replied and worry is evident on his forehead.

I touched his shoulder and said, "let me help you, I know a little about hacking. "

"Neha, this isn't any joke. " He isn't believing it.

"Am I seems like a jocker Ayaan? "

"If you are so confident, then, please. But only about hackers location nothing more. I already know who it is. He is playing hide and seeks these days." He allowed me to sit.

Taking my laptop from there, I started my work.

"Did any data stolen? "

"Nothing much, there is only a threat to me. " When he said that I am curious to find the threat. I looked at him hoping to hear that threat. These hacking games are so interesting.

"That is confidential. "

"If you don't mind, I can work in your office. I am jobless and have a degree. There are two months available before starting classes. " I asked him hopefully.

"It is a government job. I love to help you with UPSC preparation if you want. " He tapped my nose.

"Ayaan, don't do that. " I scolded him. By the way, when did I start to talk with him so freely.

Then I concentrated on finding the location. By that time he went outside of the room to talk with Fahad. Fahad is going outside. Yeah, I have done it.

"Ayaan," I called. After some time he walked inside.

"Done? " He sounds excited.

"Yeah done. " Then I shared the location with him.

"How lucky I am to get a talented wife. " He is smiling.

"Don't think that I didn't notice you are flirting for two days. You should stop yourself rather than getting something from me. " Ayaan looked so shocked. "Don't forget that I am a karate girl."

He runs his fingers through his hair and asked, "what about considering our marriage a chance? " He asked with hope. I am speechless. I am feeling the heat on my face and raised my heartbeat.

Don't tell me that he already fall in love with me.

"Let me check your laptop for security. " I extended my hands to him trying to ignore his question.