Part 34

Sorry for being so late.

Ayaan standing there will with a shock. He was not expecting this outcome, he didn't not thought about that at least. These days were happy for him but he never in his dreams thought that something like this happen and to that his Ammi add manure.

Her accusation about him is ringing on his ears. That makes his heart painful, his body is all in freeze state and his eyes are covered with tears.

Crashing down all the patriarchy that boys won't cry, he let out the warm tears from his eyes and his nose turned red. He founds the crashed flower in his blurred vision, laying down the floor without any life. Kneeling down he takes one of the petal of the flower, that was beautiful before some minutes.

With a determination for not making anything fuss, he wiped his tears away and thought, 'It was me who not confessed my love to her. It was me who didn't told anything to her. I thought she don't have to know that but she have to. '

Standing up he walked to his room but met his Ammi on the way.

"Ayaan, is all right? " She enquired.

"Everything is fine if you want to end my marriage. " He sighed and didn't look at her face. He is controlling not to talk anything more, because she is his Ammi.

"Ayaan, tell me directly if you mean something. What I told to Neha was right, you told us that it was your duty to protect her and you will marry her. Thats what I told. " It is true that he told his parents by that means not by his love or anything more.

"What you told was true but I married only because I love her not because of any professional matters. Ammi, are you growing to be more immature. How can you say something to her. Didn't I ask you before I marry her and you like her then what now? "

"If you bury something on you then no one will know. Khadeeja told me that she is not that much fine. "

"Doesn't that khadeeja Aunt have some other job, only gossiping people and make others life a hell. Ammi, if you can't decide anything for yourself and only listen to such people then I can't do anything. " With frustration he left her with so many questions. Anyone can be furious if he is hurt.

He walked to the other side and looks at the sky. Should he talk to her now or let her calm down for now? Everything was his mistake from the very beginning, he should not hide anything from her but what will we get when we thinking to change the past. Past won't change but the way one does for the present changes the future.

"What are you doing? Counting the stars when she is crying her whole heart out. " When Ayaan's gaze fits on Divya's face, she added, "I found her running to room, by crying. She was ready to tell you something happiest and now everything got ruined. She was so happy from yesterday and we planned so much for this thing. Can you atleast now open your heart and confess everything from the beginning? It is best if you tell her everything than me. " Patting on his shoulder with a small smile she walked away, it is late night and she have to go home. Taking her car keys from her purse she walked to the car.

Divya's words are motivating to him but his Ammi's acts was humiliating. She may be acted that way by getting manipulated by someone but one have brain to think for themselves! Even though he have to talk to his parents before getting something rotten he chose to talk to Neha before she does something horrible.

As expected he found her on their room zipping up her dress indicating that she already packed her dress to leave home.

"Neha, where are you going? " Even though that sight is heartbreaking to him, he decided to ask expecting her to slow down that process.